Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

moral philosophy questions

What a great poll

Posted by Predator on 2004-05-08 13:57:29

Thanks for this thought-provoking poll. A good poll should make you think, and should take more than one minute or so to finish. This poll took me about 10 minutes, as I had to think about the questions so much! I am running out of time in this Internet cafe so I can't make all the comments I want to make. However, I did notice that my answers were somewhat different than the majority. Best wishes to you.

Posted by Melkite on 2004-05-10 14:45:02

Hey, thanks for the comments. I thought I'd make a poll that was just a bit different. I plan on making more polls similar to this so watch for them :).

========== In Reply To ========== Thanks for this thought-provoking poll. A good poll should make you think, and should take more than one minute or so to finish. This poll took me about 10 minutes, as I had to think about the questions so much! I am running out of time in this Internet cafe so I can't make all the comments I want to make. However, I did notice that my answers were somewhat different than the majority. Best wishes to you.