Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

going barefoot in public

Girlfriend liked it

Posted by wantsum99 on 2004-12-24 18:51:50

I dated a girl last year who had a thing about me going barefoot. She said I looked "cute" that way. I thought it was a little odd, but I went along with it since it was kind of a turn on for her.

We went camping for a couple of days and she talked me into leaving my shoes and socks at home, but she wore hers. I let her talk me into a few things like that (and wasn't afraid of bribing me with sex to do it). I had a few weeks off between spring and summer quarters and she made the most of it. I let her hide all of my shoes and socks at her apartment for a week and had to go everywhere barefoot...even the grocery store and the mall. My friends thought it was weired, but I was getting some and they weren't so they didn't say much.

Posted by echoc on 2009-09-01 23:31:11

My wife is similar - she says she loves it when I go barefoot, though she seldom goes barefoot herself. Since I love being barefoot anyway, it's really no trouble to oblige her.

We recently went on a 10-day holiday, driving, camping and hiking. I was barefoot the whole time, and left my shoes at home at her request. It was great - like being a kid again!