Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

spanking teens

As you get older

Posted by Susan king on 2015-01-29 08:59:33

I was spanked till 21 .(are you still spanked ?)

it was because i lived it their house so their rules

not that i liked it and was embrassed often but by the time your a teenager you should have learn what things not to do , and by doing them will end up having your bottom spanked.

Posted by dick219 on 2015-01-30 13:40:31

My ex was spanked until she 22. The same reason; if she lived in their house, her father was going to spank her if she deserved it. She was always naked when she got spanked.

Posted by J B Whittlespoon on 2015-03-04 00:37:23

I was spanked the last time at 22 by my Mom a while before I went to take a job. Like you said, their house their rules so ended up with one more sore bottom.

Posted by BigTonyTommoTynoTgiB on 2017-12-27 16:25:44

My cousin Steve was paddled by his mom until he graduated from college. All the way from Jr. High, Aunt Bonnie big believer in "maintenance" paddling. On Saturday morning he would put on his jockstrap, he oiled his paddle (got a new one every birthday) I had spent Friday night there, and knew he got paddled. But the reality was scary. He was 17, and his current paddle was 1/2 oak, 17" long, about 2" across and had 17 holes the size of a cigarette. He coated it with baby oil, put it on the nightstand, and hurried to lay across pillow. It was 9:05, and Aunt B, due at 9:00, and if she got there and he wasn't ready, het got 5 extra swats. He had not been in trouble, so he was "only" getting a 17 swat paddling, and he was all happy about that. I was thinking 17 swats, and he is grateful, wow. Aunt B came in, said I should watch. She picked up the paddle, looked it over and said good job with the oil. She tapped his butt, drew back about halfway and swatted. I think 3 warm ups wiil do, next swat much harder, third one given with a full swing and wrist . The wood on bare flesh made a sharp crack. Where the paddle landed his butt getting red, but each hole left a round white blister. She slowly applied 17 smoking swats. When she was done the lower part of his butt blistered. He had barely flinched, and Aunt B walked out. He got up and got dressed, like nothing happened. I asked didn't that really hurt. He said it stung but he was used to it, he was happy to take just 17 swats. Scared me to death. But his senior year in college, still paddled weekly. He graduated and was very succressful, so it didn't seem to harm him.

Posted by Dr. Who on 2018-01-03 23:27:13

Got it from my old man growing up - understand about the paddle and I counted myself lucky to get away with 15 strokes of the cane!!! The three tailed tawse was something else all together - the old man kept it well oiled and it was a heavy weight one - can still feel the pain of that thing on my butt!! Got it standing naked in our basement - us brothers had to watch each other getting it!! Didn't flinch either even though it was sore - crying/yelling out/not holding position was banned - for such infringements the reward was five extra strokes - after 25 strokes of the tawse you didn't want any more so you observed the rules!!! all three of us are very successful so it didn't do us any harm - much preferred to grounding!!!!