Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Babysitters Bathing Boys

babysitters bathing teen boys

Posted by J_Dub on 2010-04-30 02:32:31

I think this is interesting, because inmy mind, unless you suffer from disabilities, you should be able to bathe yourself by the time your like 8...or well me and all the people I know where. I am not trying to be rude or make fun of anyone. I just find it interesting and I want to know, why do all of you guys get bathes by these girls other than that fact you probably like it...haha I mean...and if your parents force it...it is sort of child abuse.....

Posted by AAJ on 2010-05-05 18:45:27

I was bathed by my cousin but it, of course, was before my teens. My Grandma bathed us 3 boys (me, my brother and our cousin) altogether and our cousin, a girl of 10 or 11 asked her if she could help telling that she often helps her mom giving her little brother a bath at home. I have just turned 9 by the time and surely didn't want her being there but Grandma told me that she is not going to stare at me and she will only bathe her brother Max, and besides I've got nothing different from Max down there. But in fact after a couple of nights she also started washing our hair and rinsing us all off with the shower hose ("Stand up boys!"). We all had to stand up, raise our hands up and turning around under the shower flow. I tried to cover at first, so did my brother but it was no use and we gave it up very soon. She always played with us so it was fun and I got used to these bathing routines quickly.

Posted by AAJ on 2010-05-07 18:28:47

Her brother was only 3 by that time. The difference was that I got stiffie the very first time my Grandma made me stand up right in front of her to get washed. I tried to turn away and cover but Grandma told me to turn back.

Posted by AAJ on 2010-05-07 19:07:37

How old are your charges when you take your younger friends to help babysitting by the way?

Posted by AAJ on 2010-05-07 19:41:54

LOL Maybe some of these kids are a bit too old to be washed by your friends :)