Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls only - Headscissors

Headscissoring guys

Posted by Jujitsu Kristen on 2004-12-01 02:31:47

I'm now 20 years old and i've been studying Jujitsu for about 10 years. I'm a 2nd degree black belt and i love to make my opponents (male or female) submit by scissorholds. Doesn't matter if it's a head or a bodyscissors, they're both fun to do. Bodyscissors is almost more fun to do because you can really apply pressure to the rib cage (which hurts a lot) and to the diaphragm at the same time, preventing them from breathing. Headscissors are great especially when you apply them 100 percent right away and don't let up. I might be sick but it's fun to know that you have someone in your complete control and they can't do anything about it.

Posted by MuscleGirlBrat on 2004-12-01 03:12:54

Hey Kristen! I'm a big scissor fan too and I can't tell you how many people I've made submit. I'm a gymnast and have really, really strong legs so I've never been able to squeeze someone 100% because I think I might kill them. Usually they submit somewhere around 50% power. My favorites are the bodyscissor, the figure four and the reverse headscissor. You're so right about the awesome feeling of having total control over a defenseless victim. The best part is the look on their faces as they realize they're going down hard and there's nothing they can do about it. I love that! By the way, have you ever knocked anyone out cold? Congratulations on your many victories and keep on squeezing the hell out of people!

mgb

P.S. - You're not sick :)

Posted by Jujitsu Kristen on 2004-12-02 01:31:38

Just out of curiosity, how much do you weigh? I've seen your posts before...

and 23 inch thighs are the circumference, right? if it is, that's fricken huge. You could overpower about 95 percent of most men with those legs.

I'm not that big, but i mostly rely on my speed and knowledge of martial arts to catch my opponents that are larger than me off balance. I would be afraid to fight you though!

Posted by MuscleGirlBrat on 2004-12-02 02:44:55

Hi Kristen! I actually don't weigh myself very often but I was around 145 a while ago. My legs are freaky muscular. I seem to have the legs of a bodybuilder and the upper body of a fitness girl. A lot of it is genetics (of course) but I've been doing gymnastics for a long time and working out for nearly 5 years now on a regular basis.

I do overpower most of the people I wrestle and once I get my legs around them it's all over. I've yet to squeeze someone who didn't submit (and usually very quickly). I think you'd be fun to wrestle because you're quick and I bet you'd teach me a lot of submission moves I don't know. And there's no need to be afaid to fight me .. I promise to stop squeezing when you tap out. lol

Talk to you later!

mgb

Posted by Candie on 2004-12-02 04:20:51

Hi MGB! I'm not surprised to find you here! Don't feel bad Kristen, I'd be afraid to fight MGB too! (Anybody with half a brain would). Of course, I'm just a poor frail little girl. Just ask MGB!

Always be proud of your strength, your power and your accomplishments Kristen!

An MGB admirer!!!

P.S. - Hey MGB, sounds like Kristen has all the makings to be a 'Sister of Submission'!!!