Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Chastity Devices

Chastity for Men and Boys

Posted by BillyJoeDonBob on 2021-08-12 01:46:10

I have three boys ages 13, 11 and 8. The two older boys own chastity devices or "$%!@ cages" as they like to call them. When not in use I keep their devises in a locked drawer in my desk. I don't what the boys showing them off to their friends or otherwise misusing them. A chastity cage isn't a toy and shouldn't be treated as such.

Quentin 13 and Sky 11 only go under "lock down" once or twice a week and usually for no more than a day but on occasion they've gone as long as two and a half days. I hold their keys but if I'm away on business that task falls to their mother.

The boys accept chastity as just another part of being a kid and on some level enjoy it. We've gone to the movies, the ball park, shopping, road trips and just about everywhere all with them wearing their cages which of course are concealed under their clothing. There is a telltale bulge by few people notice or is they do nitric they just don't care.

My 8 year old has seen is older brother emerging from the shower naked save for their cages and he's asked when he's going to get one too.

One thing's for sure they certainly enjoy being unlocked even if they've only been under chastity for the afternoon. My point is boys wear chastity cages for pretty much the same reason as men to. They're fun.

Posted by Ross19 on 2021-08-21 23:03:07

I have to agree chastity is fun especially when you've been locked up for a few weeks or months. I'm curious though why did you introduce your sons to chastity? Do you lock up yourself too?

Posted by BillyJoeDonBob on 2021-08-24 02:24:31

For my day job I fabricate custom parts and components for vintage cars and the aerospace industry. I work with metal, composites and plastic.

However I have a strictly word-of-mouth side business making chastity devices. These are high end items and each one is specially crafted to fit the customer or his son. My sons have seen people coming to my workshop to be fitted and so they sort of figured it out.

I'm always experimenting and innovating, always trying to improve the product. My two older boys have even helped design and fashion the chastity devices that will be used on them. They're sort of my "test bed."

Posted by Ross19 on 2021-08-24 05:31:17

Sounds amazing and I bet your chastity cages are super comfortable for long term wearing

Posted by BillyJoeDonBob on 2021-08-28 14:36:40

It is an intoxicating feeling to place the keys on my bedside table and be pleasured by my wife all the while the two of us knowing that our boys are under enforced chastity. It's a real feeling of power.