Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Homosexuality: Your Opinion

I love Gay people!

Posted by angie on 2000-03-30 00:07:21

No, I am not gay, but I have many friends who are and I think they are all wonderful and interesting. Anyone who has a problem with gay people should get over it and mind their own business. The homosexuals aren't exactly looking to wreak havoc on earth.

Posted by Portia on 2000-04-01 16:52:19

You said it! What kind of ignorant people really think homosexuality = EVIL! Hate is EVIL!!! If you hate anyone than you are EVIL!

========== In Reply To ========== No, I am not gay, but I have many friends who are and I think they are all wonderful and interesting. Anyone who has a problem with gay people should get over it and mind their own business. The homosexuals aren't exactly looking to wreak havoc on earth.

Posted by Liz on 2000-04-12 11:24:44

I guess I am kind of in the middle here. I, too, have homosexual friends, but I do have a problem with homosexuality itself, my religion, morals and beliefs go against it. My friends know how I feel about it, but I refrain from judging them because judging also goes against everything I stand for. I won't tell someone I won't be their friend just because they are gay, and as a Christian I am supposed to love everyone, I'll let God do the judging.

========== In Reply To ========== You said it! What kind of ignorant people really think homosexuality = EVIL! Hate is EVIL!!! If you hate anyone than you are EVIL!

Posted by Goescrunch on 2000-07-13 10:24:50

Some interesting links for you. Remember, never stop questioning, thinking, and seeking for truth... Sometimes, what we were told is truth isn't the truth to us... http://www.elroy.net/ehr/gay.html

http://www.elroy.net/ehr/fascism.html ========== In Reply To ========== I guess I am kind of in the middle here. I, too, have homosexual friends, but I do have a problem with homosexuality itself, my religion, morals and beliefs go against it. My friends know how I feel about it, but I refrain from judging them because judging also goes against everything I stand for. I won't tell someone I won't be their friend just because they are gay, and as a Christian I am supposed to love everyone, I'll let God do the judging.

Posted by Chopin on 2002-01-16 19:16:42

========== In Reply To ========== You said it! What kind of ignorant people really think homosexuality = EVIL! Hate is EVIL!!! If you hate anyone than you are EVIL!

The "H" word ("hate") is thrown around awfully loosely these days. "Hate" is a pretty strong word that should be reserved for appropriate use. It seeems that if you disagree with someone or disapprove of their behavior, you're automatically assigned the "H" word. I happen to think Tom Daschle is a misguided, duplicitous liar and disagree strongly with almost everything he says, but that doesn't mean I hate him.

I happen to consider the homosexual lifestyle and behavior abnormal and detrimental to a healthy society. But do I HATE homosexuals? No. I'd be first in line to defend their equal treatment in jobs, housing, etc.; I'd also be first in line to defend AGAINST special treatment for them. I've had a couple friends who were lesbians and they were terrific people. But I still think homosexuality is a perversion.