Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Is Circumcision a good practice?

I'm glad I am uncircumcised.

Posted by Thorin on 2005-03-14 15:54:39

All other polls I have seen on this topic show that for the most part, males are happy with what thet got. This one seems to indicate that the uncircumcised males are very unhappy with their uncircumcised state. It there an error in the counting?

Posted by Chuck506 on 2006-01-28 02:52:28

freedom to choose is always the best.

Posted by Always4Fun13 on 2015-09-22 23:05:07

Thorin, that is the manipulation of numbers and such. Being intact myself and having talked with untold numbers of other Intact, Uncircumcised, males every single one of us is very thankful we are naturally intact and would NEVER want to be circumcised. Nature has given us a very wonderful part of our anatomy and we totally enjoy it. Being older, intact and living in the United States I am in a minority but fortunately for the younger generations the trend is changing rapidly so more and more boys will be able to enjoy all the benefits of having a foreskin of which there are many. All the girls and women I have had intimate relations with that had never been with a naturally intact male have told me they can feel my foreskin sliding, or rolling, back and forth inside them and it added greatly to the pleasure. Some even went so far as to say they were now only interested in men that had an intact $%!@.

Posted by BunnyNub on 2015-12-29 16:17:23

They may have just been trying to make you feel better. There has never been a poll that shows a majority of women prefer uncircumcised men.

You need only look at polls in countries like the UK, where only 20-25% of men are circumcised... but women who have experienced both prefer circumcised, generally because of a perception of cleanliness and what is perhaps a novel sensation for women used to foreskin.

Posted by Circdad on 2019-05-14 14:42:28

Yes I believe it is a good practice. It instills a strong bond between father and son. If my son gets too out of hand I remind him of his circumcision. Even if it didn't have any heath benefits i believe that circumcision would still be necessary. the son's genital should look like the father's. From what I can see he looks about as big as me, so hopefully his doesn't grow beyond 5 inches as thats what I have, i feel that he should have the same.