Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Is Circumcision a good practice?

I HATE being circumcised.

Posted by skirtchaser19 on 2008-01-28 01:11:52

My parents are brainwashed

they threatened to disown me if I kept asking for an explanation after I shot down the Health and social benefits with the "no consent'

I pity them if I had a child I'd sue the doctor who asked me if I wanted him circumcised for Soliciation of unneccessary surgery.

The practice is done without consent.

their is no magic wand that can be waved over my $%!@ to make my foreskin reappear

therefore its an abominatino.

I have had poor motor coordination since birth

and I blame the agony from my circumcision though the doctors were uncomfortable when I suggested the notion...

Posted by Circumciser on 2016-08-01 05:02:15

You deserve to have a circumcised $%!@. its how a $%!@ looks like and thats final. You don't deserve to have a foreskin, you $%!@ is normal

Posted by BunnyNub on 2018-06-24 06:45:33

"I have had poor motor coordination since birth

and I blame the agony from my circumcision"

There's no scientific correlation there at all. Blaming circumcision for it stops you from finding out the real cause of your poor motor coordination. I wasn't circumcised to begin with and as a child I could barely ride a bike, I would fall off a stationary skateboard, and I could trip over a pebble. Foreskin didn't cure my clumsiness!

Circumcision, however, has all kinds of benefits, from cleanliness and hygiene to sexual benefits for the circumcised man and his partners.

Posted by xiyeji6 on 2024-04-22 06:25:51

The debate over whether circumcision is a beneficial practice remains contentious. Advocates argue it offers health benefits, such as decreased risk of certain infections. Conversely, opponents assert it violates bodily autonomy and may lead to complications. The decision to circumcise often intertwines cultural, religious, and canadian pharmacy online. Seeking informed perspectives from medical professionals is crucial.