Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Schoolboy Pinning

schoolboy position

Posted by somebodyelse on 2012-10-06 19:40:14

When my friends and I wrestled, our rules were that except for eyes and balls being off limits, you could do whatever you wanted to your opponent, and didn't have to stop when he surrendered. In fact, usually a submission was just the beginning: you weren't torturing him to make him give up, you were torturing him just for fun AFTER he gave up. And face spitting was one of our standard techniques. It got to the point that even in the shortest match, the winner would spit in the loser's face and then let him up. If we had more time, it could involve letting it dangle, get longer and longer, with the victim trying to turn his face away, but then you'd clamp your thighs around his face to keep him from turning his head and direct it exactly where you wanted it. We also used tickle torture, since all of us were VERY ticklish, and you tried to make the loser wet his underpants (normally that was all we wrestled in, or our jocks). Usually we also had the rule that no one else could interfere in a match, but sometime--if it was a real fight between two guys who hated each other, or just if they were both sure they would win--the two wrestlers agreed ahead of time that once one of them was pinned, anyone who wanted could spit in the loser's face, so he might have ten or fifteen guys spitting in his face one after another. What amazed us most was the time the winner said, "I gotta take a leak--and I can't hold it much longer." Considering how you sit on your opponent in a schoolboy pin, it absolutely terrified the loser. I think my most crushing victory was when I underarm tickled a guy till he wet himself and spat in his face while he was doing it. That got a big cheer from everyone in the locker room.

What about YOUR victories?

Posted by Pinudownnow on 2013-01-18 23:42:51

Niiiiiiiiice. Then keep him pinned down until it dries on his face.

Posted by Pinudownnow on 2013-01-19 00:13:25

Yah, one time I pinned a smaller dude down on the ground (n a real fight) and hawked up one humungus loogie that dangled tortuorusly over my defeated enemy's face. He was bucking like a wild animal so I clamped his head between my thick muscular thighs. The poor little bastard (who was actually 2 years my senior but weighed 35 lbs less) bucked so hard (yet futiley) under my heavy $%!@ that I accidentally farted right in his face. And dude, it was one FOUL smell that even I could barely tolerate. I can only imagine what it must have smelled like for him whose nose was centimeters from my crotch. I remember looking down and seeing this most pitiful and pained expression on his face while feeling his scrawny arms flapping desperately under my shins in a futile attempt to escape. If he hadn't been such an $%!@ all year to me (this was when I was a sophomore in high school), I would've probably let him up then and there. But I decided his punishment wasn't over for another 15 or 20 minutes or so while I continued to hawk up a few more loogies on his face and applied a few rounds of Chinese Torture on the guy's forehead with my index finger. Then I sat on his upper chest (dead weight) for about 5 more minutes watching him struggle to breathe and finally finished it off with a 10-second face-sit until he managed to mumble the words "I'm sorry" out of his stink-filled mouth. Never had any more problems from him again (lol)!

Posted by somebodyelse on 2013-01-30 08:09:18

When I stayed over at my friend's house his mom saw us wrestling in our underwear more than once. I was surprised that she never told either of us to take it easy on the loser when we had him helplessly pinned and were torturing him. I remember her leaning down to kiss him good night while I was pinning him, but then I just went on with his torture and she just left the room without saying anything.

Posted by Audreyb on 2013-05-02 15:23:45

I really don't care much about the spitting part.But I have always enjoyed watching a guy completely dominate another guy while sitting on him. You didn't mention if your gay or straight and I honestly don't care.I have several gay male friends who wrestle and love to dominate.

My favorite scene is when a guy with a nice $%!@ is sitting on his opponent or victim letting his weight do most of the work of torturing the man under him. I love that evil look in the winner's eyes as he just keeps sitting there on the losers chest either not caring or enjoying the losers pain. You talked about having a heavy $%!@. I like a guy with a nice $%!@ with some real flesh on it.
You just sit there and feel his chest lifting you slightly as he tries to breathe. When all the fight is out of him you don't bother to keep his arms pinned and just sit on him like a king on a throne. Finally, you ammuse yourself and me as I watch and you sit right on his face until he passes out.