Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Schoolboy Pinning

schoolboy position

Posted by somebodyelse on 2019-07-05 23:35:05

I'm willing to try, even though he's probably stronger than I am. After all the tickling I've done to other guys, I deserve to have some done to me while I beg for mercy. Would he agree to tickle wrestle in underpants? What kind does he wear?

Posted by ticklebully on 2019-07-08 02:51:01

he wears boxers but I can talk him into wearing any type of underwear you want him to...and yes, I think you DO deserve some unmerciful tickle-torture (but to be honest, so do I). I'll wear my thong which I just bought...and we had better tickle-wrestle soon; I'm not gonna wear that thing anywhere else!

Posted by somebodyelse on 2019-07-08 03:34:59

If you're going to wear a thong, I can wear my tight whites, or a jockstrap. I used to have one that has a fly in it, but I can't find it any more. Since we both say we deserve to be tickle tortured, maybe we should both be restrained and tickled by someone stronger, that friend of yours, or your boyfriend, or both. Just imagine them schoolboy pinning both of us while we're in our skimpy underwear and taking advantage of all that bare skin to tickle... Terrifying, isn't it? And exciting! They could have a contest to see which one of us begs for mercy more and who wets himself first. Or make us wrestle each other, with the two of them torturing the loser. Sound like fun?

Posted by ticklebully on 2019-07-12 02:59:08

well, I really don't wanna wrestle in a thong, but I bought the damn thing already (I do have lots of white tights). By the way I dumped my girlfriend AND boyfriend; I'm seeing a new dude I met last week. His name is Mel, he's muscular and gorgeous and loves to tickle me! He likes to pin me down and force me to do things for him (cook, clean his apartment, etc) under threat of tickle-torture...then he tickles me anyway. I bet he could pin BOTH of us down (yeah, he's that strong) and make us beg for mercy. He says he's bisexual but thinks guys are hotter; he does love it when I wear that thong (Mel loves to rip it off and wrestle me naked). I just joined his gym and we have started to work out together...when I'm strong enough I'm gonna tickle HIM!

Posted by somebodyelse on 2019-07-12 15:52:40

Sounds like fun... He could make us wrestle each other in our tight whites--that's mostly what I wear too--while he watches. Having that fly in front can be interesting... Suppose we're not allowed to reach in the waistband or leg hole of underpants to tickle, but we can go in through the fly and tickle torture our opponent's ballsack... And extra tickling if he gets hard. Then if he surrenders, you can take his underpants down to the middle of his thighs or off completely and tickle his balls to your heart's content. Or of course your strong friend could tie us both down and tickle torture both our balls at once while we beg for mercy. Up for it?