Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Schoolboy Pinning

schoolboy position

Posted by ticklebully on 2019-08-01 02:33:08

bro, I HAVE been the victim of some serious tickle-torture...well, maybe not to the extent that I have paid boys to it to other boys, but in grade school and junior high I was sort of the victim of a bully named Joey (quite a few of us were). He would tickle me in the locker room but since I was kinda strong myself I was able to fight him off to a certain degree (but he did ultimately make me submit during our frequent wrestling matches). Yes, it really DID tickle, which is why I "gave up" after a while. But I'm no wimp, and refuse to be. I decided if I can't beat them, I'd JOIN them. Joey was the first dude I paid to tickle another dude into submission. I was INSTANTLY addicted, and it became a pattern (and just because I enjoy seeing guys tickled into near-complete hysteria and panic, does not mean I want it done to myself). I'm sure you got the same "thrill" when you armpit-tickled that helpless kid until he peed (by your own admission he had already given up, was begging for you to stop, you had the win...but you wanted to give him the ultimate humiliation: peeing his underpants while all the other boys watched). But I accept your challenge. I will ask my boyfriend Mel to pin me down and tickle me for at least 10 minutes (again I'm not into being "tied-up"; that's a cop-out in my book...a real man, or boy, should be strong enough to pin down his victim). I will see Mel this coming weekend; I will let you know how it turns out. P.S- no, I won't ask him to spit in my mouth; that is a special "torture" reserved for wimps, skinny or fat, who deserve it because they are, well, "wimps".

Posted by somebodyelse on 2019-08-01 04:30:21

Great. I'll try to have some tickle fights myself, and we'll compare our experiences.

Posted by somebodyelse on 2019-08-14 03:37:04

I think you chickened out. You're afraid of all that tickling. But I went ahead with it.

Posted by ticklebully on 2019-08-14 16:49:37

bro, as I said I'm not into being tickled myself...my pleasure comes from seeing other, weaker guys tickled into complete & total hysteria. Me & my boyfriend found a tickle "victim" this past weekend and what we did to him left him begging, crying, and pleading (not to mention a red face and gasping for air). But I do wanna thank you for always getting me "hyped" every time you talk about tickling that kid under the armpits until he peed himself; I'm just sorry we didn't go to the same school!

Posted by somebodyelse on 2019-08-17 23:23:38

You said you would have your boyfriend pin you and tickle you for at least ten minutes while you were helpless, and now you're trying to get out of it. I said I would do the same and we would compare our experiences. I could tell you about my recent tickle torture adventures with me as victim, since unlike you, I didn't back out of it, but I won't say anything until you keep your end of the deal and do it too. If you want to enjoy someone else being tickled, getting tickled yourself is the price.