Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls beat up older men

My first time

Posted by sexy nikki on 2005-06-14 17:56:35

It started when I was 10. My brother in law was 30. He is 6'1" 210lbs muscle.He was also rated 3rd in the world in a martial art in 1994. He would show me exercises,kicks, punches etc. At 13 years old, I weighed 106lb, 5'7".Thin but very strong. my body grew and I looked good. 32c breasts 24 waist, 34 hips. I took my older sisters clothes and high heels and I was dressed for a school dance. He was driving me there so when he came to pick me up.He tooh a look at me and he told me to go get changed, he didn't like me looking like that. I thougt I looked good, My sisters 4 1/2" black stilletos, sheer black nylons, Short black pleated skirt and black spandex tank top. I argued with him cause i liked what I wore. He told me I looked like a $%!@. I felt ashamed and disapointed, I don't know why, but I atacked him. With the heels we were almost the same height, but I surprised him with a kick in the face and he was bleeding. I used every thing he taught me "hit the nose first hard and break it so the pain make his eyes tear" . I was scared and kept going. I landed 6 hard kicks and 4 punches to his face. So he tackled me. I kneed him in the balls twice before we fell. I managed to get my legs aroung his neck and squeesed as hard as I could. He was trying to get my legs off, but I didn't let go cause he would kill me. When he was weak (almost passed out) I let go. I ran to my room but he didn't chase me. I felt afraid but also excited I loved the fact that I had won. I went back down and told him to take me to the dance. He didn't say a word and I didn't get changed.He kept looking at me in the car, at my legs(cause I lifted the skirt to my crotch) and he kept trying to look down my blouse. When I looked at him he would look away.I felt I beat him up but also made him want me(that turned me on). We were alone and we didn't speak about it for 6 months. He was shocked at first but then he confessed to me that He felt humiliated. A year later I developed more and we were on our way to a wedding reception so I liked to dress sexy. We were alone and I was attracted to him so i wanted to flirt a little cause i felt powerful over him. So I told him if he thought I looked sexy and he didn't respond but he had a boner. I rubbed my a$$ against it when I passed him in the lobby and I bumped it hard. All night I messed with his head, I asked my sister if he could drive me home early( he didn't want,but she insisted for me)When I got tomy parents house I asked him if he could come in and get something to give to my sister. I talked down to him and we fought again and He got his a$$ kicked again. I then made him have sex with me, I liked it more because I was in control. Now I boss him around when we are alone and I force him to have sex with me cause I like it. I promised never to tell what I did to him. His reputation would be $%!@. We share a secret and I feel so powerful. I see his fear when we are alone and I like it. In front of my sister he still acts the tough guy but I make him feel small. When I tell him in private a little teen girl at 13 beat this big champion hulking man he sulks, and I looked sexy doing it. I love it. I've beaten up 9 other guys since then and I love it.

Posted by ohjayhi on 2005-06-25 07:02:20

I'm an older man and I love it when younger women and teenage girls assert their natural power over the weaker sex. Great job, Nikki! If you have any more stories about lording it over men please share them.

Posted by sexy nikki on 2005-06-25 17:30:52

What kind of loser are you? I enjoy beating up older men. I didn't mean to do it at first but now I like it. The bigger the better and especially if front of other people. The sexier I dress the more I love it. You can see these guys have a hard on before I kick their $%!@. My brother in law is the one I love having sex with cause he tears when I do him.

Posted by hello-69 on 2005-07-07 15:48:21

how big are you nikki? how much do you weigh? i am 150lbs and quite skinny. how easily could you beat me up?

Posted by Mister Matt on 2005-07-16 20:01:54

you sound sexy as $%!@ nikki i wish you would beat my $%!@ :-*