Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Is this enough proof for all of you who do not believe in...

Something that I forgot to mention.

Posted by Nicholas Brown on 2005-08-19 18:27:49

I'm sorry that I forgot to mention this earlier, but I've read a lot into near death experiences, and a vast majority of people end up in a heaven-like place (1 little girl who had N.D.E. apparently needed to meet God in order to ask him/her/it for permission to come back and apparently, God was a blue light, which is quite interesting). A few people actually end up in a scenario where they are being dragged into some sort of pit by 3-legged demons (apparently, these sorts of experiences only happen if the person having the experience is worried about something when they have the N.D.E.). As far as I can tell, religion has nothing to do with these experiences (people do tend to become more spiritual after such experiences while not fearing death anymore, though).

Posted by xbplayer234 on 2005-08-20 05:30:40

Well that is a good point you make. But, not to spread rumors or anything, but one of my friends also had a NDE, in which she was in a coma, then all of the sudden, woke up, saying that she believed in Jesus Christ, and wanted him into her heart, and she fell back, with no heart pulse for a moment. After wards, she said that she saw God/Heaven. Coinsidence, i dont think so.

Posted by Nicholas Brown on 2005-08-29 07:30:27

That is quite an interesting story. Incidentally, was she ever a stauch Christian before, or was she an Atheist or follower of some other religion? Incidentally, I've just remembered an interesting past life regression story. A lesbian woman went to see a regressionist, and it turned out that she had reincarnated as male humans in several lives while living in highly patriarchal countries, and she was unable to "let go" of this masculinity when she came back as a woman. Afterwards, she became "straight" before getting married.

Posted by chucksmom on 2005-08-30 16:32:45

Well, some people have NDE and nothing happens. They become agnostics or atheists after that.

But since it doesn't make for interesting stories, or make people like that fake John Edwards rich, nobody will pay attention...