Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Is this enough proof for all of you who do not believe in...

RUBBISH AND NO PROOF

Posted by Big Beef (big papa smurf) on 2006-01-23 19:35:15

I have never in all my life read the most fanatical rubbish. So you think hell is inside the earth. Are you saying that the earth is hollow? Inside the earth nothing can survive. The ammount of pressure and heat inside the earth would be to mush for anyone to live. What a load of trash. I'll stick to my slogon about religion. Race: humanity Religion: none

Posted by God's Bass Player on 2006-02-18 22:35:58

Do people burn in Hell in their earthly bodies?

That's a rhetorical question, by the way. Ok, your problem is you're not thinking spiritual bodies, you're thinking actual human bodies, in which case you're right. An actual human body would be melted to nothing. But, you don't know anything about a spiritual body. If it were made in such a way that it could feel intense pain but couldn't be destroyed, that would be pretty torturous, don't you think? Picture being burned accept without ever dying, and without the body being eaten up by the flame. That would be bad, and Hell would be even worse. Like the site said, if you reject God then you've chosen your fate. You can't say that nobody ever warned you, because you've been warned.