Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys Summer Clothes

Nude is best

Posted by Skyfox on 2005-07-25 04:14:14

I go nude as often as possible. By not wearing insulating clothing which holds in heat and doesn't let perspiration evaporate, I can get by quite comfortably without running the A/C. All I need is a fan. Cuts down on B.O.-filled laundry, too!

Posted by Art Bhutic on 2005-09-16 21:24:32

I'll never go nude. At least, I'll have my underwear on at all times, even when I was still wearing training underpants. I was never comfortable not wearing underwear. Even my training underpants before was still comfortable to wear, even when I wet it. I've also wet my other underwears and still feel comfortable to wear underwear even wet, than none at all. I also love my underwear, even my training underpants before, despite that I wet them. Where I live at in Alabama, being nude is uncommon. Everyone in Alabama at least have on their underwear.

Posted by Skyfox on 2005-10-13 02:16:03

Where I live at in Alabama, being nude is uncommon. Everyone in Alabama at least have on their underwear.<<

How can you speak for everyone? Outside your circle of family and friends, who all most likely have the same opinions as you or else you wouldn't be associating with them, you have no idea what the practices and beliefs of other people are. Nudity is probably just as common in Alabama as it is in the rest of the country.

Posted by mike_masters on 2006-02-06 23:43:00

i go nude inside

when i am home alone i go nude i am a 14 yr old boy who luv 2 be nude

Posted by simonJ on 2006-02-09 14:55:52

Me too. I'm amost 14 and male