Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

skirts -- microskirts (girls only)

I was nervous the first time I wore mine

Posted by SheDaisy on 2005-08-30 16:25:40

I have a mini-skirt that probably is about mid thigh when I am standing up - but it's still very short. The first time I wore it was when I went to dinner and dancing with some friends. At first I wanted to wear it without underwear, but I didn't have the nerve (although I have since). I wore it with Dr. Scholl sandals, though, and I was very nervous about showing that much leg. But once we were out and having a good time, I kind of forgot that I was even wearing it. When we got around to dancing the skirt was a lot of fun. My girl friends said that it looked really sassy on the dance floor. After a while the wood sandals started to bother my feet though, so I had to take them off and dance barefooted. The skirt is a lot of fun though, and I have even started wearing it without underwear, which makes me feel daring and naughty. The lengths that you mention in your poll though are kind of silly. I've never even seen skirts that short.

Posted by strictmomanddaughters on 2005-09-24 02:56:18

Hi, I am 45 an unmarried mom with five teenage daughters. As I will never lay a hand on them i use humiliation as a punishment. At the moment my three oldest twin eighteen and sixteen wear little girl party dresses making them wear four to six pedicoats that flares the dresses out about ten to twelve inches the hem starts just below their bums and I make them wear ruffled, lacy diaper training pants which clearly shows as they go to a privite all girls school they wear plaid jumpers which I have again hemmed high showing clearly their tight frilly lacy diaper pants. All three are big girls overweight so their bums really stick out. I have to say for a women over40 I can still fit into a size 10 teen jumper which I sometimes wear with my daughters with tight frilly diaper pants. All four of us went out tonight with my partner and two of her daughters Debbie also dressed in a school jumper to see how men positioned themselfs to get a peek up our jumpers make my slit drain my girl juices. I have just changed Sally one of my eighteen olds and her girl hole was dripping and she came when I stuck my small finger up. Patty Debbies 18 year old is waiting for me to use my strap on dildo on her who needs men and I think debbie is ready to give Sally the attention she craves. Wearing short dresses makes me my lesbo sisters so horney

Lorain

Posted by shyandgayschoolgirl on 2005-10-02 15:42:29

I just turned eighteen and have hemmed my blue plaid box pleated skirt really short I wear a blouse really light material my red bra and boobs really show. Last friday after school my sister her girlfriend myself and mine went to the mall we attend an all girls privite school. Well I had a red bra 36CC and a tight pair of see through panties along with red suspender belt and black sheer stockings with lacy tops on underneath. I have long slim legs and a pert bum. Even a slight bend gave people a full view of my assests and I let all the contents of my purse fall out with two of the the girls helping me pick them up while the other discreely took pictures with her cell phone of the reaction it was generating which was something to see

Posted by DressGirl on 2005-11-02 19:47:56

dresses vs pants

http://misterpoll.com/1436039195.html

Posted by rocker80 on 2005-11-12 01:41:31

my skirts

most of my skirts are so high they show my panties whhen i am standing (many times i dont wear panties)