Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

What should I do about my sissy son

Barbies are for little girls, not big ones

Posted by wayfarer on 2006-01-15 01:08:39

One thing I hope you did is buy your son a Brats doll set. Most girls his age have outgrown Barbies. If you send him to a regimented camp, it will not make him into a little macho man. It sounds to me as though he is transgendered, that is he was born with a boy's body but a girl's mind. (Of course you didn't reveal that much about him.) If that's the case, sending him to boot camp will have no effect on his sexual identification. It is neither your fault, his mother's fault, society's fault or his fault. It's like a kid who is born left-handed. Forcing a lefty to use his right-hand will not make him use his right hand. Forcing him to use his right hand will cause a lot of psychological problems that will be difficult to rectify. Similarly, trying to change a transgendered child's sexual orientation will cause a lot of problems for him. If you want him to hate you and to hate anything manly, send him to that boot camp. Both you and he would be better of if you would accept him for who he is and not try to play god by trying to change this fundamental aspect of his identity. Purely out of curiosity, what did he get for Christmas, hmmmm?

Posted by Iwantagirlgriendplease! on 2014-05-12 22:43:29

Idk AG magazine lot, a portable radio, and barbie dolls.