Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

This is why capital punishment is immoral

Biased

Posted by Brian Murphy on 2006-03-09 00:59:40

I have one! Nobody reads it!

Posted by Emerald_Lilly on 2006-03-09 02:54:39

Okay, now I see why you went the poll route. And, looking a second time at your poll, (I haven't looked very closely at it since I took it) it's stated pretty clearly that you are presenting your argument in poll form, instead of seeking information about the thoughts of the group of people that poll on this site. My mistake.

Posted by The Poll Sheister on 2006-03-12 01:29:26

mmm... yea

Is not allowing people to express their opions really "proving a point"? Now I sure would hate to answer my own rhetorical question, but, no. Seeming as how impossibly closed minded you are, I really don't really care to argue with you. But I would reccomend that you read something by Niccolo Machiavelli. Of course, your brainwashing carpenter friend that was written about 2000 years ago would probably disallow such a thing.

Posted by Cragslad on 2006-03-15 19:24:58

wtf is that supposed to mean?

Posted by CaptJack on 2006-03-20 08:10:04

"I have one! Nobody reads it!"

Well, that should tell you something Brian. Do you really think that anyone is going to give a flip what your point is presenting it this way? Anyone that disagrees with you will just stop taking the poll and won't finish reading it. I know I did.

Try finding a message board. If you can come across a good one, and get the chip off your shoulder, you might actually have a good debate.