Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls in Raincoats

Rubberised Raincoat

Posted by markski on 2006-07-25 12:02:37

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for taking the poll and the GREAT message. There were rumours around highschool about girls doing exactly what you talked about doing, but us dumb guys never knew for sure. Most of the raincoats those girls wore were navy blue, with the rubber on the inside just like you mentioned. What color was yours? and would you like to tell me more about it? Thanks, Mark

Posted by markski on 2006-07-25 19:43:11

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the great response. Very exciting. I was born in the UK but now reside in the US. You might think this kind of weird, but once I got out of highschool and got older, I realized I didn't have to be the Macho Man all the time. I actually bought one of those raincoats just like yours! At first I was nervous about wearing it, but after a while I noticed females really enjoying seeing me in it. Was pretty strange, but nice in a way. I alsy enjoy those aspects of rubber raincoats that you do. Hope to hear from you again soon. Mark

Posted by markski on 2006-07-29 21:17:06

Hi, Well, when I was in high school I never wore a rubber or vinyl type raincoat to school or in public because all the girls in high school wore them, and none of the boys did. When I was a soph. in college I finally broke down and bought myself a raincoat. I was very nervous about buying it. It was royal blue nylon on the outside with tan rubber on the inside. It was nice and soft and smooth on the inside and smelled VERY strong. I finally got up the nerve to wear it to classes but I was still very nervous about it. I seemed to feel more at ease wearing it around females, figuring I guess that they might not think it weird or that I was being a sissy. I think the fear of appearing as a sissy what a big motivation not to wear it. Anyway after wearing it more and more, I kind of got used to it and what used to be a fear of wearing a raincoat in public became a neat excitement. I especially liked having females see me wear it. Some of them seemed to like me in it, and some even made comments about it, like how nice it was, or how nice it looked. Occasionally a female would tell me how PRETTY my raincoat was, and that was embarrassing. I did end up breaking down and slipping that raincoat on while I was naked at home. It felt really wild, the cool, smooth rubber touching my shoulders, chest, back, bottom, and my thighs. Wow! Anyway, you were nice enough to answer my questions in my poll, so feel free to ask me questions too! Bye for now.

Mark

Posted by roady on 2009-02-23 09:55:18

hi all, i have just seen the articles about rubber raincoats. wow how i loved those lovely mackintoshes when i was a teenager, i have happy and sad memories of them. my first memory is of a little blue rubber lined cotton mackintosh i had when i was about eight, the Mack was double breasted with blue buttons and belt and it had a hood. the mack came from a neighbor and it had belonged to her daughter, she had out grown her mack and it was given to me to muck about in. as it was blue and could be fastened both ways i was allowed to have it, the moment i first saw it i fell in love with it and i loved the smell and feel of the blue rubber lining. the mack had been well worn by the girl and it had her name written on the rubber inside, it was a bit grubby but the smell was wonderful and i wore it everywhere. i often took my mack to my bedroom and a few times i had it in bed with me un known to my mother, months went by and one day my mother bought me an anorak which i hated and refused to wear. my mother was so angry that i wouldn't wear the anorak that she threw my blue mack on the fire, i was heartbroken and in tears as i watched my loved mack burning. if any ladies would like a chat furter please mail me, davejones00@btinternet.com. dave

Posted by InternetProvidersEdmonton on 2024-02-19 17:03:10

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. find ergonomic chairs reviews here