Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Older Girls Playing with Dolls

my story

Posted by bbaby on 2009-10-20 21:14:12

i'm a boy, and a few years ago i started playing with my sisters dolls, my dad caught me and spanked me for being a sissy, then my mom and dad, started dressing and treating me like a baby girl, i wear diapers and i have to use them.

Posted by fungirllives on 2009-12-12 18:54:46

Tomari,

I to still play with dolls. I love getting dressed as a little girl again. Sometime I dress as a baby, right down to wearing diapers. I love the feel of wear these clothes. I have 2 friends who join me in playing with dolls and dressing as little girls or as a baby. We draw numbers to see who gets to be the baby, as we all seem to want to be the baby. But, sometime we all dress as babies. Our moms have no problems with us doing this. Our moms make us clothes and so do we, as we modify the paterns to fit us. It is so fun when we get together to play. I would like to talk to you more on our playing. If you want to you could give me your email address, or I could give you mine. Hope to hear from you soon, Fungirllives.

Posted by BG2014 on 2014-10-14 00:27:53

when i was 17 i was in a charity shop and bought myself a baby doll. it reminded me of when i was young, and my girl cousin made me play dolls with her.

my mum caught me fiddling with it in my room, but instead of being weirded out she was overjoyed (she had always wanted a little girl). she bought me more dolls and i played with them. one day she had come home with another shopping bag, i hoped for a new doll, but it was new clothes. she told me that i must be dressed appropriately play with my dolls. it looked as if she'd bought the most childish clothing in the women's dept, mostly cartoon t shirts, some dungarees (overalls) and a couple of skirts, also a pack of knickers and some socks and some pink canvas shoes.

i chose a t shirt and put on the dungarees and started playing a game with my dolls, while mum came up and snapped some pictures of me, which i wasn't too happy about.

she started buying me clothes online, where she found a wider range of more childish clothing and bought me some babyish dresses and even found some black patent mary janes in my size.

a few months after this all started she procured some adult disposable nappies for me from the internet. at first i refused, but then she told me she would throw out all my dolls if i didn't and show all my friends the photos of me dressed as a girl.

i'm 19 now and i wear nappies and girls clothes all the time. mum threw out all my boys clothes when i finished college, so now i have nothing except for babyish girly stuff.

lily-grace (formerly ben)

Posted by ayecarumba2002 on 2016-04-30 18:32:54

Why is this viewed as a strictly girls only activity? I enjoy playing dolls with my little cousin, my family accept this...as they don't think dolls are strictly for girls I am not treated like a little girl for playing with them. Although I will admit I used to play dress up with my two girl cousins which may or may not have involved Disney princess dresses.

Posted by mandi2 on 2020-07-15 14:33:53

Hi,I was never baptized as a baby due to being born a premmie and was in and out of the hospital for the first year and then we moved twice,etc.so my baptism got put off.When i was 14,my parents and Great Aunt Sarah and my gramma decided that i should be baptized.My parents made the arrangements and my baptism was to be a month later.My parents along with GA Sarah and gramma told me that i was going to be baptized just like a baby at sunday morning mass!They told me that my baptism outfit would consist of a white,sleeveless,poofy,above the knees,baby girl style dress with the matching bonnet,lace anklets and white booties and under my dress i will have a sleeveless white under shirt with a cloth diaper and rubberpants[plasticpants]! I wasnt happy about this outfit but knew it wouldnt do any good to protest!In the next three weeks,they got my baptism outfit,the diaper was made from sewing 24x27 inch baby diapers together to make one diaper and they got the rubberpants in adult size.The weekend before my baptism on that saturday,mom,dad,Sarah and gramma all came into my bedroom and had a box with more cloth diapers and rubberpants in it and told me that i have to wear them for the next week!They took away my bra's and panties and made me lay on my bed and mom pinned the cloth diapers on me then put pink rubberpants on over them.I was told i had to wear them 24/7 for the next week to help me become a baby!So all that week i was in the diapers and rubberpants and even was given a pacifier to use!Then on saturday,they took me to the parish nursery and i had to spend all day there in my diapers,rubberpants tee shirt and my bonnet becomming a full baby! I was gicen a bottle to drink from,had the pacifier,and played with dolls and stuffed animals!The next morning,i was taken back to the nursery,and my baptism diaper was put on me first,then the rubberpants that had ruffles sewn acroos the back,then my undershirt,baptism dress,bonnet,lace socks and the booties!M y baptism dress was midthigh length and when i bent over slightly,my diaper and ruffled rubberpants showed!During the mass,i was taken to the baptismal font with my parents and godparents and baptized as a baby! Mom picked me up and held me to get the water on my head and everyone saw the diaper and ruffled rubberpants under my dress! After my baptism,mom put the diapers and rubberpants in my drawer and told me i would wear them for easter,christmas,weddings etc.Then when i made my First Communion a year later at 15.i had to wear the diaper and ruffled rubberpants again under my communion dress.