Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

BLOWJOBS!!!!!!!!

never had one and really don't want one

Posted by smar on 2014-06-07 00:42:27

I'm a guy in my 30's and I have no interest in receiving a blowjob. I'd much rather receive a $%!@, footjob, or titwank from a beautiful young woman. I don't know why a female would want a guy's peniz in her mouth!

Posted by Charlton on 2015-09-22 11:04:19

Don't knock it until you try it. I love it.

Posted by Dr. Who on 2015-10-12 11:13:53

Yeah, doesn't know what he's missing!!

Posted by boizrus on 2015-10-12 17:22:30

I don't know about a girl wanting a $%!@ in her mouth but I do know about a guy who likes to have a $%!@ in his mouth and his $%!@ in someone else's mouth. 69's are great. But lying there and letting your mate do to you as he pleases, edging you for a while before he takes all you have to give down his throat as he brings you to the height of pleasure is just fantastic.

Posted by Dr. Who on 2015-10-12 19:21:01

Hey - I have two bruvs - like a lot of bruvs we wanked together and then moved on to $%!@s and blow jobs - we love sex and that is all it is - a fantastic release. All 3 of us have been with girls but find that guys seem to know much better what and how much other guys need - there is also a deep trust between us which helps - by edging we've learnt how to control an orgasm - also we've learn to control the hard on until we need it. We're careful about cleanliness - we use fruit flavoured condoms for the b/j but when we wash we just go "bare" if you know what I mean. We do as we please with each other - we're uncut so that introduces an extra dimension. We've held each other at the point of orgasm for upwards 45 mins or until the other guy is begging to be allowed to explode!! We just swallow what comes!! Seeing as we are bruvs we don't deny each other - if one of us has a need it will be attended to. The 69 we often do but there is the daisy chain where all three are linked.

Also discovered the pleasure didldos give - first few times of taking the dildo there's a bit of pain but the pleasure it gives is worth it esp. when you find the prostate!!