Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Should jockstraps be required for middle school basketball?

Wearing jocks in todays times

Posted by NYyankeeboi on 2006-12-24 05:24:39

baseball and football jockstraps

The only thing we have to wear is a cup and that can be with your sliding shorts for baseball and football..

Posted by Butch on 2007-01-04 01:57:44

it really is best and makes sense to wear a jockstrap for sports, gradually all the boys at our gym are getting fixed up. The gym starts from age 7 and most boys are using them by 11.

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2007-02-07 15:45:06

Should jockstrap be required for middle school basketball?

What else would one wear? A dancebelt? If the other team picked up on you not wearing anything they could hit you down there with the ball and take you out. What if the other team had somebody who had spent too much time watching the Harlem Globetrotters and yanked your shorts down? If you were wearing something under the shorts you could keep on playing but if you were commando that would take you out.

Posted by dippinskinny on 2007-03-29 04:51:57

I agree, I would not worry about someone seeing your jock 's straps. I kindave like how it looks, too

Posted by turtleswimboy on 2007-08-08 05:53:27

my school

i go to a small privite school and play basketball they are very strict about jocks the school supplies them and then every day before practice coach tells us to drop our shorts so he can see if you are cought not wearing one coach gives you one and you can wear only that no shorts or shirt for three practices