Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

morning wood

morning woody

Posted by slickdaddy on 2009-05-22 02:17:17

i wake up with a woody every morning and sometimes even after have been up and went to the bathroom and go back to bed a take another nap will wake with another woody. love the feeling you have when you wake up with a big hard one.

Posted by Gary S on 2009-05-22 23:43:00

Growing up sharing bedroom with older brother saw him hard and he saw me hard in AM--thought little of it---College roomate had trouble getting up in morning so he set the alarm clock across the room so he had to get up and run across room. He was always hard and big it seemed--as he crossed the room. I was hard but not as often and I slept in underwear and he slept naked. He never mentioned the fact he was naked and hard every morning--so I did not either. Sometimes saw guys in open shower in AM still hard but not as often as with brother or roomate--

Posted by skin boy on 2009-05-25 11:46:25

I wake up with morning wood every day, great being a teen isnt it? There is nothing to be ashamed of, it is perfectly natural thing. Be proud of it, and do not be embarrased about it. Let others see it. Reassures them that everything is O.K. with you. You can let it go down naturally, or $%!@e or have sex, up to you.

Being a teen you will als get lots of wodies during the day. They are lovely, and if i $%!@e, I can be hard again in ten minutes. I am hard now writing this. Hope you are also.

Posted by bmik on 2009-05-26 12:58:53

I love waking up with a nice big hard on. Depending on whether or not I am seeing someone, I will either get up and stroke my big erection till I spew $%!@ all over the place or I will roll over and fukk my girlfriend. Either way its a great release.

Posted by DDH52 on 2009-05-26 20:06:31

You get them if you are a healthy male. If you don't get them, you need to find out why. Could be many reasons. See this link for a good explanation. http://sexuality.about.com/od/malesexualanatomy/a/morning_erectio.htm