Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls wearing trousers and jeans

I want to wear trousers

Posted by sander38 on 2011-06-17 03:42:35

it is good that girls wear different clothing then boys. Trousers and jeans are for boys and skirts for girls.

Posted by sander38 on 2011-06-19 04:34:47

you can send me an email and we can talk about it my email is: sbos1971@hotmail.com

Posted by JaneBT on 2011-10-29 01:38:45

Louise

My mother stopped me wearing jeans and shorts as well until about 6 months after I was 13 and I've had to wear skirts and dresses ever since. At that time I wore tights but she stopped them as well and now insists on white knee socks all the time.

She's now really strict about my shoes and I wear a really childish Startrite style. I have 3 identical pairs in different colours. Last time I had a new pair for school my Aunt and 6 year old cousin was with us and she got an identical pair. I hate it at school as all the other girls in my year wear tights although some of them wear ankle socks occasionally. Now that it's got colder a few of the youngest girls wear knee socks but I am the oldest by several years.

My mother says I've got to stay dressed like this until i leave school school and since we have a 6th form that could be another 4½ years.

Jane

Posted by rebecca94 on 2011-10-31 10:20:45

Hi Jane

I started this thread about 10 months ago as I had similar rules as you. I was over 16 and had never even tried on a pair of jeans or trousers. I never had any problem with tights or shoes though.

Is there a reason why your mother is imposing these rules on you? I am not sure how old you are but I would guess about 15. Have you tried to discuss how you feel with her? She may not appreciate how embarrassing it is for you to wear ankle socks at your age.

Stay positive. I eventually persuaded my mother that I am nearly an adult (I am 17) and would like to dress how I choose. I now wear trousers occasionally at home. My mother did not approve of women wearing trousers as her parents did not approve of it for religious reasons many years ago. I think she has realised that times have moved on - and may get a pair for herself one day soon.

If I can help you in any way please let me know. I found it helped to talk on here.

Best wishes

Rebecca

Posted by Dazo on 2011-12-28 14:35:56

Dear Rebecca I want to tell you a story about another very famous Tomboy who was about the same age as you and she wore pants. You probably already know part of the story but I will try to be thorough.

At one time the King of England and the Dauphin both had equal right to claim the throne of France. A crazy little Catholic girl claimed she heard voices in her head that told her she had to "Kick the English out of France!"

Wearing metal and leather and short hair she was on the verge of succeeding and the Dauphine won the crown of France! Good political decisions were all to often messed up by religious beliefs. (kind of like you mums desisions on what you can wear)

The Dauphin wanted to make peace with the English which the English agreed to providing the English get their hands on the crazy little Catholic warrior girl. So the Dauphin "fed" her to the English army.

The English wanted to convict her of War crimes, Murder, Witchcraft and Heresy (English were protestant). Here is the problem. Killing in battle is not murder and she carried a Cruciform sword, a Bible and a Crucifix. (hardly occult items)

So the English looked for a technicality and convicted her of being a cross dressing lesbian!

As this is a sin by strick Catholic Faith, God could never be on the side of a Sinner. So she MUST be an agent of the devil and so they burned her at the stake in Rouen for being a witch.

Many years later the Vatican wanted to Cannonize this young girl as "St Joan of Arc, patron saint of Soldiers!" In England St George not St Joan is the Patron saint of Soldiers but the English made no objections to Joans cannonization because being a cross dressing lesbian is NOT a capital crime under English law!

Haveing an Infamous Transvestite as a Catholic saint was totaly unheard of at the time so this aspect of her personality has been played down but seriously think about it. She was the leader of the entire French army.

As someone who is English I am still loyal to St George but I would not in any way object to anyone of any Faith if they CHOSE to pray to St Joan even tho I am loyal to St George! St George's cross is our national flag.

Your mothers idea of dress is totaly out of date and you can wear what you like. No I am not a nihilist.

Nor am I advocating wild anarchic behaviour in girls. If you check out my poll at http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/536789 you will see I am actualy in favour of Disciplining girls.

I would like to know what you think of my story and it is true by the way. I hope you get to enjoy wearing jeans but you can still wear a skirt instead if you like. :)