Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Nudism and nudist activities

children nude

Posted by Sandrabmum on 2021-05-13 04:58:57

Talking with the manageress at my club she says the number of family applications and couple applications has soared. So hoping to meet many new nudists this summer.

Posted by JONGEN on 2021-08-28 02:48:34

thats true . my mom has all ways kept me nude and she has started staying nude once in a while in the house we are very close

Posted by Fortniter on 2021-11-11 18:43:06

I think it's normal to be naked when you're at home. I've always slept naked and with lockdown I started not bothering putting on clothes at all since I didn't have to go out. My parents don't mind me being naked, we've always been a very close family, although I have to put a towel under me when I sit on the good chairs in the dining room so they don't get dirty. The only time I wear clothes now are when I go out of the house (except the back yard), or for my zoom classes when I have to put my camera on (we went back into lockdown again last month). Usually though I can leave my camera off and then I don't need to put on any clothes (I know some boys in my class have to be naked during class even when we have to put our cameras on, but I think that's weird, being naked should be a choice!). So I probably only wear clothes 3 or 4 days a week at most now, and even then I take them off when i don't need them anymore. It's just way more comfy, clothes feel so constricting, and it doesn't matter if it's only family around!

Posted by PaulTrevor on 2021-11-12 21:45:21

@fortniter why some of them have to be naked? how do you know they are naked and not just shirtless?

Posted by Fortniter on 2021-11-13 01:46:25

PaulTrevor, their parents don't let them wear clothes when they're at home, even in zoom class or when guests are over. They say there's no point wrecking clothes when you're just at home, so they have to always be naked or they get in trouble. I think it should be a choice, but I guess you have to follow your parents rules. I know they're naked and not just shirtless because one is my neighbour and he told me he is not allowed to put on clothes unless he's going out of the house, and he said three other boys in my class have had the same rules since lockdown in 2020 (their moms are friends, but I don't know who had the idea first). I went to his house over summer and he had to be naked the whole time, so I know he's not lying.