Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Home school uniform

My home school uniform.

Posted by 16shorts1 on 2014-11-13 15:29:59

Whilst my mother was looking for a new school for me. One that accepted me in grey shorts I was home educated. During that time(about 6 months) my standard attire was my very short kilt.

I wore a white open neck blouse, white frilly panties, brief tartan or plain kilt, white pelerine socks and plain Mary Jane one strap sandals. I wore my kilts for the entire 6 months.

The education was fine as when I went back to school I found I was further advanced than the rest the class. This was despite my very young looking minuscule grey shorts, long grey banded socks and Start-rite sandals.

When I got home from school I often put my kilt on of my own choice. This was despite me having to wear frilly panties, white pelerine socks and Mary Jane sandals with it.

Posted by 16shorts1 on 2014-12-03 18:11:03

Just to explain, my kilt was not really a kilt it was a short wrap around pleated tartan skirt with a flat panel at the front. I was always very comfortable in my skirts and I was usually careful enough to be discreet.

When at home doing my school work I wore plain panties, a white short sleeved open neck blouse, long white pelerine socks, Mary Jane sandals and a brief pleated wrap around grey skirt. Sitting at home I was perfectly fine with this. Eccentric yes, but in fact very smart and comfortable.

The only time I was mildly embarrassed in my skirt was when I went out I had to swap my plain panties for frilly ones. These were the correct panties to go with my tartan skirts.

Posted by EKMILLER on 2014-12-19 04:41:31

I was badly bullied at one school, and the school did nothing about it, so my mum pulled me out of school. I was home schooled by my mum, for about 2 years, until my grandparents started paying my fees to go to private school. While was home schooled I was kept in nappies, I was a bedwetter, and even during the day I was back and forth the loo a lot. Mum put me in nappies because she grew tired of me always going to the toilet during school hours.

My mum decided I should still have a uniform, to remind me that although I was at home, I was still in "school" too. My uniform was somewhat different to the one I had worn to my old school. I wore a ruffled shirt, with grey short shorts (with a prominent nappy bulge), a blue velvet jacket and a straw boater with a blue band. On my feet I wore white knee socks and girls white t-bars. I would have to wear this all day on weekdays, even if we went out. My weekend clothes weren't much better, I didn't own a single pair of long trousers and I had to wear very sissy shirts (some looked suspiciously like girls blouses), and my mother delighted in dressing me in juvenile sailor suits.

When I started school again I still had to wear my nappies and my shorts with the rest of my new uniform, but I was still dressed by my mother outside school.

Posted by 16shorts1 on 2015-01-04 11:42:18

Hi EKMILLER

I am sorry to read about your bullying, I detest bullies. I can understand nappies at night to protect the bed however, I think you should have gone to a doctor about your problems.

There is nothing wrong with shorts if you are confident enough to wear them, however wearing obvious nappies underneath must have been highly embarrassing.

My own experience was much more positive, yes there were odd times when I would have preferred more conventional clothing, but the fact is I really liked wearing my shorts to school and at home, despite their brevity. I still even as an adult enjoy wearing short shorts as much as possible.

I was always kept in skirts very discreetly by my mother and never minded. In fact when I had the opportunity to wear my shorts my preference was often to keep my skirt on. I just found it completely liberating. Skirts are great for a bloke, much more healthy.

Was I an effeminate sissy, well the people that met and knew me would say definitely not, though sometimes just seeing me folks did jump to conclusions. It is easy to make assumptions.

Posted by poshboy on 2015-06-26 22:53:35

My homeschool uniform was a white sailor suit with short pants worn over white tights and a diaper. When going to church I wore a blue velvet suit and lace blouse under my velvet jacket. Under my velvet shorts and tights I wore thick cloth diapers. On my feet I always wore black patent mary-janes.