Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Home school uniform

My home school uniform.

Posted by 16shorts1 on 2015-07-30 13:41:43

Hi poshboy

Your church clothes seem very smart, though I do not understand the diaper. It must have been very uncomfortable. I tended to wear a very short plaid skirt, smart rumba panties, a short sleeved blouse, white pelerine socks and a pair of red Mary Jane sandals. This was deemed suitable for church.

I never wore tights as my mother had a health thing about exposing my bare legs to the elements.

Posted by Melton on 2015-09-23 13:17:34

Dear EKMiller,

Your experience is not unlike mine. I started to wet the bed when I was 16 which resulted in my mother putting me in a nappy each evening. It was always wet in the morning but I was still continent during the day although I wore pull-ups as a precaution against leakage. The pull-ups were not noticeable under my grey school trousers so none of the other boys knew I wore them. Unfortunately, within a few months I started to lose control of my bladder during the day which necessitated having to wear a nappy all the time and created an obvious bulge under my trousers which soon became apparent to my classmates who teased me dreadfully.

After a week of this ridicule and after consulting the Headmaster my mother decided to remove me from school and have me educated at home. Her first action was to put me in a kilt which meant my nappy and plastic pants could not be seen and I could be changed easily. My parents converted one of the bedrooms upstairs to a traditional schoolroom with a desk, blackboard, book shelves, and so on, and recruited a lady teacher to organise my studies. My new School Mistress was fully aware that I wore nappies and would change me whenever I wet myself in class. My mother insisted that I always inform her I was wet and respectfully ask to be changed on a changing table which was kept especially for this purpose in the classroom.

My mother had a rather bizarre view on how I should be dressed for my lessons. Instead of the usual turnover top wool socks one would expect a boy in a kilt to wear she dressed me in girl's white knee socks with shiny single black strap schoolgirl shoes which gave me an obvious girlish appearance. This was increased by having me wear a girl's white blouse with long puffed sleeves and white lace trimmed collar buttoned at the neck. This now became my school uniform. My School Mistress seemed in full agreement with my style of dress and remarked in an apparent genuine manner how smart and pretty I looked causing me to blush with shame.

My mother later had me wear a petticoat under my kilt and replaced my plain white plastic incontinence pants which I wore over my nappy with a particularly frilly plastic pair with layers of ruffles and lace similar to what a baby girl might wear. She also bought me shorter kilts so that it was often possible to see my humiliating undies when I sat down or stood up. This was particularly embarrassing in front of visitors.

Melton

Melton_lister@hotmail.com

Posted by Krystal34 on 2021-12-14 03:50:54

I’m a home school graduate. I graduated from an online community college in 2015. I have a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and have worked as a Behavioral Analyst for the last six years. Here you can try this out for latest tips about the writing services. I work as an independent contractor, but also as a teacher. I teach online classes from home from Monday to Friday, Monday through Friday. My day job is a one-on-one structured intervention behavior therapist with a private practice.