Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Treated like a baby/little girl?

i just got spanked like a naughty little girl

Posted by emily5 on 2015-03-12 16:20:20

i am 20, just married and living with in-laws for now. Mommy was over for coffee this morning with my MIL and sister-in-law. They all treat me like a little girl of ten. I was serving the coffee and cookies but MIL sent me back to fill up her cup, which she said i had only half filled. I made a smart remark about not being a ------g servant. Big mistake as i knew the moment the words left my mouth!

Mommy called me to her side and scolded me and asked me what i needed and deserved. She likes me to be contrite and ask for punishment before she starts. When i gave the required answer, she put me over her knee with MIL and SIL watching, lifted my skirt and lowered my panties to my ankles. She started spanking me with her hand but MIL sent her daughter to fetch her hairbrush which she handed to Mommy. It really hurts and i was soon crying and apologizing and promising never to do it again. (Sound familiar?)

When she was done, about 20 or so spanks later, she said my MIL was the one i'd offended and sent me over to her with the brush. My panties had flown off across the room by now with all my kicking and squirming. MIL spanked me even harder, maybe 30 or 40 smacks so i was blubbering by the end and hopped and danced my way to the living room corner, where she pinned up my skirt behind. Even that wasn't the end! Because of my foul language she soaped my mouth and i had to stand like that with the vile taste in my mouth adding to my misery. Meanwhile the coffee morning continued as if i were not even in the room, except for odd remarks about how rude and disrespectful girls are these days and there's only one way to deal with them - a good smacked bottom and a mouth-soaping. And so on.

Now i still can't get that taste out of my mouth and my bottom is still red and tender :((

I will be sent to bed at 6 pm this evening and MIL will likely put me over her knee for a bedtime handspanking before she tucks me in and turns out the light. I know i am immature and misbehave like a little girl sometimes, but i am so ashamed to be treated like one at my age.

Posted by HeightsMom on 2015-03-15 04:01:25

Emily

Please tell us more about the way your Mommy and MIL "treat [you] like a little girl of ten."

HeightsMom

Posted by emily5 on 2015-04-15 13:03:34

HeightsMom

I'm so sorry I didn't reply earlier, ma'am. Well, i have never been allowed to dress in things like pants, bikinis, thongs, short skirts, revealing tops and all that. MIL continues these modesty rules and made them stricter rather than looser. She has thrown away anything she thinks unsuitable. Mom gave her my old school uniform and i have to wear that when i am under punishment even outside the house. i have strict curfew times and bedtimes even when not being punished. When i am under punishment, apart from spanking, caning, corner time and mouth soaping, i am grounded, sent to bed early, get extra chores, required nudity, and a bedtime reminder spanking over MIL's knee each night before she tucks me in with a kiss and turns the light out, just like i was ten.

I have a list of regular chores that must done well and timely. I am not allowed to smoke or drink. I am not allowed to play with myself and when i was caught, i got a severe martinet whipping between my legs and had to wear stinging nettles inside a diaper all night. They control my money (i have a bad history in that area), i am not allowed credit cards, just a small weekly allowance from my job. I have to address my in-laws as mommy and daddy (normal, i know, but it makes me feel like a child because of the way they talk to me). When being punished, which happens for breaking any of these rules and for other infractions, i have to say sir or ma'am.

All this is not so different from how it was at home and my parents approve, as does hubby (i think it turns him on to see me disciplined by his parents even more than when he does it himself!) They are stricter than my own parents and say it's what i need, since i still act like a little girl and milder discipline has not done the trick. Plus i am older and should know better. I hope i have answered your questions ma'am. Do you think all this is too harsh for a girl - a married woman - my age? What would you remove from (or add to) this list? Perhaps i should make a poll of my own?

emily (emily.edwards5@aol.com)

Posted by emily5 on 2015-04-15 17:21:03

well, MIL thought I should put together my own poll. These options are not my recommendations, but ones suggested by friends and family. So thoughtful!

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/602365

Posted by HeightsMom on 2015-04-17 02:28:09

Emily

What are your curfew and bedtimes when not under punishment?

Are your bedtime spankings with an implement? How are you dressed for bed, normally and under punishment?

HeightsMom