Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

gym class (boys only)

message i said i would leave

Posted by Alpha11 on 2014-12-17 06:14:14

hi StPatKid

i said i would leave a message so i am

our coach is pretty cool about boners in gym class. he syas all guys get them and dont tease about them. its okay to talk about them and dont have to pretend like their not there, but no mean teasing

but he also says we cant do anything about them. no jackin in gym class, so sometimes a bunch of us guys end up leaving after showers and having to go to our next class all horny and trying to hide our boners under our shirts and stuff

its weird but its kind of fun

Posted by Stpatkid on 2014-12-17 09:46:03

Thanks for the message, Alpha11 Your coach seems like a pretty cool guy. I know at some schools that are co-ed boys can get scolded or made to feel ashamed because of boners. They are natural things and every boy gets them. Too bad that they are afraid girls will be offended. It's not fair when they can dress in short shorts and $%!@ hanging out is it? I'm not surprised by the no jacking it rule. In my class, it just sort of happens. I don't think coach knows about it. Some guy in the showers will be like dudes look at my $%!@ and we all start. We're pretty open about being naked and boners and jerking in front of each other. Then again, I go to an all boys school so... Thanks for the message! Maybe you can tell me more about what you and your friends do to relieve those boners when you're not at school?

Posted by Alpha11 on 2014-12-18 03:32:38

We don't wait until after school to relive our boners :P

If a bunch of us have to go off to the class after PE all horny, we decide on when we will ask for a bathroom pass. We have to wait at least half an hour after the bell because school policy. But we just pick a time, like 1:37 or something, because we don't all have the same classes after PE.

So at 1:37 or whenever, each guy asks for a bathroom pass and we all meet up at the one bathroom that is kind of safe for jerking it. One poor guy has to be the lookout, we kind of take turns. It sucks to be the lookout.

The rest of us go inside into the handicap stall in back and pull our pants down and tuck our shirts up under our chins. We're all still hard or get hard again from seeing everyone ready to jerk. The guys who can shoot sperm grab a big handful of toilet paper. The guys who are cut spit into their hands. Someone says GO and we start jerking hard and fast while we watch each other.

It doesn't take very long because we have all been horny for so long. It's hotter and funner and faster because everyone is watching each other and showing off. Pretty soon the guys who can squirt are shooting into there toilet paper wads and us boys who are younger are having our dry $%!@.

About five minutes later we are all walking out with big grins on our faces and feeling way more relaxed.

Except for the poor guy who had to be lookout. I hate when its my turn :P

Posted by Stpatkid on 2014-12-18 08:00:53

That's very hawt! Can you just tell me a few things about yourself Alpha? How old are you? Are you str8, gay, bi? And what other stuff have you done sexually? I'd really love to hear more! ;-)

Posted by Alpha11 on 2014-12-19 00:00:24

Hi StPatKid

I had to say I was at least 13 to make my account so that is how old I am

;-)

I am a gay boy but my best friend wants to play with girls and I want to help so I guess I might be bi-curious from the gay side :P :P :P

When I play with other boys who are just regular friends its always like the stuff at school, just jerkin ourselves and watching each other do it.

But when I play with my best friend we play with each others stuff and we use our hands and feet and mouths and rub boners together and lots of fun stuff.