Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys humiliated by girls

LMFAO!!! This just proves....^_^

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-31 20:11:08

well i dont have to have identical viewpoints as all my friends? everyone is an individual and is entitled to their own viewpoint and opinion. if you like crossdressing then what turns you off so much about kitty wanting to crossdress and humiliate boys? cuz i think that's sexy as hell.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-31 21:10:22

choose? ohh so force is your problem? but see i like force amongst girls. that's what i find hot and a huge turn on! it's called domination - the more force the better. it's extremely rare to find a girl who's hot, playful, & loving but also bad a-s-s & tough. i like when a hot girl can put me in my place under her feet or wrestle me into submission and if she is able to actually force me to do something for her own amusement then it's like instant hard-on. but see, i dont like to willfully submit, or give the girl what she wants with no effort involved. that's lazy and uninspiring. there's no challenge or competition in hand delivering her wish to her. make her work for it, make her dig deep for her own inner strength to force you or figure out a way to make you submit or win. then if she can actually do this and you get what you want, then damn, it's like total bliss!!!

LMFAO!! look what just arrived in my inbox and this was the first link i clicked!!! i swear, this is too funny - "Kitty Forever":
http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=61089&VendorCode=HKI

common, you cant tell me you wouldnt want those legs wrapped around your head, force or no force.

what you need to understand plain & simple is that any guy who didnt want to be her victim wouldn't be her victim. there is no way that a guy could be taken advantage of by girls unless he was like asleep or drugged! it would take 7-10 regular girls to take out a guy, maybe. that's unless he was strong and athletic then it would take more, and unless the girls were stronger/bigger, weightlifters or did martial arts, then it would obviously take less. and it's like a 1 in a million chance that this many girls would all agree and have enough desire to actually collaborate and forcibly humiliate and torture a guy. girls just arent like guys. estrogen is the opposite of testosterone. girls wont gang up and physically attack guys like in a real fight (only playfully/sexually). they might do it to another girl, but not a guy. the best proof i can give you of that is to maybe check out youtube for 'girl fight' and see how many fights come up with girl vs girl, and see that none come up with a girl vs. guy except for ones that are either staged, or playful, or a p.i.s.s.e.d off girlfriend slapping her boyfriend and him taking it. but no actual real fights or beatdowns. trust me, i've been looking for years for stories or vids of the real thing but still havent found any.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-05-31 21:18:13

Pffft!!! Ya, right~! like anyone wants to be MY VICTIM? Who? look, I am a very tough and perverted chick. I am biger than average and I am strong. Ya, my bf is a wimp who i cab beat up, but I really did do all these things..including making grown men kiss my feet...so,give me some F-cink credit! Please! kitty-remember-GiRlZ RuLE!1!...kitty!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-31 21:23:45

who?? ME! i want to be your victim! lol

srry, i def give you credit though! that's why i think you're cool b/c youre a perverted freak who should be locked up in a cage. that's f-ckin hot!

i know you couldnt actually MAKE me though :)

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-05-31 21:28:38

your just trying to use reverse psycology on me... how obvious...You know I can kick yer and many other guyz azz and beat u up so ur hiding behinde a bunch of other men,,U Coward!!! kitty.