Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys humiliated by girls

LMFAO!!! This just proves....^_^

Posted by maze : a sissy with a pu$$y on 2009-06-05 03:15:10

Why would i take ballet if i didn't get to cross dress?. lol. it also helps when you live in a small town.

Posted by maze : a sissy with a pu$$y on 2009-06-05 03:20:21

The answer to all our crossdressing needs is a female cousin who you're not very close to. you just have to have a female cousin.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-06-05 05:49:29

Kitty - yeah i'm def way cute and like 6'1" with a very athletic build. so what kind of guys do you not like to get physical with? well, i'm talking about me being a threat or like actually wanting to hurt you, like boypower would, dreaming of being able to accomplish such a thing :) and yes if i was attracted to you i would totally joke around w/ you, taunt you like crazy, & egg you on in a teasing/playful way so you would really want to torture & humiliate me. i wonder what would be in store for someone who instigated trouble like myself. hmm, i like to make it into a game... lol

Posted by maze : a sissy with a pu$$y on 2009-06-05 19:29:30

yes yes. of course. i wanted to wear a tutu just like all the girls but i knew it wasn't allowed.

In reply to Posted by Toa Ignika on 2009-06-05 18:56:51 Bet you wanted to wear a tutu in class, but your teacher said no. So you'd get home put on a tutu and makeup and wig and nailpolish and everything a girly girl wears, and did it huh?

Posted by maze : a sissy with a pu$$y on 2009-06-05 20:06:08

girly girl is right. especially my cheeks, i used to make em as rosy as possible. also shaved my legs and only feminine make up.