Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Dress or a skirt as punishment

Punishment

Posted by Chrissy on 2003-09-09 04:50:43

Why not, I think putting him in a dress would do him some good.

Posted by M. Barrassed on 2003-09-10 02:34:49

========== In Reply To ========== Why not, I think putting him in a dress would do him some good.

I don't know about doing any good,but it will stop skirt flipping! I lifted my cousin's dress at a birthday party,when I was ten and she was nine.She ran inside crying,my aunt saw the whole thing and took me inside too.She not only made me apologize,she made me switch clothes with my cousin! I was forced to go out infront of all those moms and kids wearing her frilly dress,socks,shoes and even her hair bow!I had to stay that way until the party ended,a couple of hours.Everyone teased me,especialy my cousin.It was so embarrassing!I never lifted another dress either.

Posted by mary kay on 2003-09-10 05:18:06

========== In Reply To ========== I am sure it did teach you a lesson. I don't suppose you had ever imagined yourself to be wearing a dress, but that's exactly the point. You say I don't know if will do any good. but it will stop you from "SKIRT FLIPPING", I think it did it's job by putting you in the dress. Come on guys, please grow up!!!!! mary kay

Posted by M. Barrassed on 2003-09-13 02:04:03

========== In Reply To ========== When I wrote I didn't know if it would do any good,I meant I didn't know if it would do her son any good.Because you were right about it stopping me from flipping girls skirts,and no I never imagined I'd end up in my cousin's dress! When she started undressing me I was afraid my aunt was going to parade me around in my underwear for punishment.I think what I got was worse! A few hours in a dress with mostly little girls and women teasing me definitely made me sorry for what I'd done!

Posted by mary kay on 2003-09-13 17:24:34

Did wearing the dress make you better behaved in other areas as well, than just never "skirt flipping"? I would think it would, especially around your aunt.

========== In Reply To ========== When I wrote I didn't know if it would do any good,I meant I didn't know if it would do her son any good.Because you were right about it stopping me from flipping girls skirts,and no I never imagined I'd end up in my cousin's dress! When she started undressing me I was afraid my aunt was going to parade me around in my underwear for punishment.I think what I got was worse! A few hours in a dress with mostly little girls and women teasing me definitely made me sorry for what I'd done!