Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My mom's strict rules

Posted by vicki03 on 2024-05-22 21:56:13

Interesting, I think I have never really $%!@ed by humping a pillow. Is it so good? Anyway good that Emily moves on and that you move on with your throat training too. How deep can you now take a dildo in your throat? And how thick is it? And is it hard or flexible? Oh and have you seen Jessie taking anything in her throat, and if yes then same questions about her :)

Posted by melissa_11 on 2024-06-02 18:24:18

Hi vicki03,

To be honest, humping stuff feels like the least stimulating kind of $%!@ion. Especially when you are humping soft pillows. Edge of a table, or our washing machine is much better, but mom discourages me from using these things, because she is afraid that I might hurt myself. But, I love humping because it is a full body activity and my hands are free. Also, I like to imagine how I'm riding a dildo.

I'm really glad for Emily too, but we have to be patient with her, she visited me twice after that day and she talked about how nice that orgasm was, but each time she said that she didn't want to $%!@e and that she would like to postpone it for the next visit.

My throat dildo is a little over 4 inches long from the tip to the "balls". It is about an inch in diameter and it is soft. I can now get about 3/4 of it in, but only for a brief time and even that is hard when Jessie is not helping me. But I can hold 2/3 of it for long time, so I guess at least that is good.

Yes, I have seen Jessie take things in all her holes. For her throat she has a dildo quite larger than mine and she is quite good with it. It is also soft.

Here is my latest update, something very interesting happened.

I'm amazed how little I understand the world of adults. Something incredible happened and I initially wasn't allowed to share this story with you, so I had to beg and eventually promise to do something to get approval for writing this.

Recently my aunt and her girlfriend Kelly came to visit us and stayed for three days and two nights. With Jessie and her mom also here, it was just as when we were on our summer vacation at my aunt's place, minus the semi-nude or nude hikes and the swimming pool.

But there was also one very strange thing. My aunt and Kelly seemed to have been fighting about something, my aunt seemed angry at Kelly for some reason, I didn't hear that whole conversation, but it seems that Kelly had done something wrong just before they departed their home.

Then, on their first evening here, the two of them searched all over their stuff for a charging cord for my aunt's smart watch (it's a special cord just for that watch) and they couldn't find it. Kelly then remembered that she had put it in a small pouch with some other stuff and she remembered that this pouch was still at their home. My aunt was angry and said that Kelly was irresponsible.

Kelly shot back that my aunt should take care of her own stupid things, in anger, but she quickly apologized. This was too late, because it made my aunt really mad and she said that Kelly needed to be punished again.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. We were all in our living room, my moms, Jessie and her mom… My aunt told Kelly to prepare right there. Kelly first pleaded, but seeing that this didn't help, she removed her short skirt, her top and her sandals. This was all that she was wearing and now she was the only one fully naked in the room (Jessie and me were bottomless).

Then my aunt gave signal to Kelly to approach her and Kelly did so, bending over my aunt's lap. We all watched as Kelly's butt got slapped several times and then Kelly was sent to fetch a hair brush. She was paddled with it until her butt was all read. Spanking lasted 5-10 minutes and after it ended Kelly remained naked. She wasn't ordered to do so and I guess that this might be a rule that she has. I really don't know, this was super weird for me to see.

I thought that rules and discipline was reserved only for young girls like me, but I learned that this is not the case. I always assumed that once I grew up I would be independent and free and that no one would be making decisions for me about what to wear and when I was allowed to have orgasms. I believed that no one would be spanking me, or punishing me in any way after I reached adulthood. But now I just don't know.

Kelly looked embarrassed as soon as she started to remove her clothes and while she was being spanked I saw some tears rolling down her face, but, she later told me that she appreciates what my aunt does for her and she said that she needs firm discipline. She seemed quite happy. Adults are weird.

Posted by vicki03 on 2024-06-03 16:59:40

Hahaha yes, I think we all are weird in one way or other :)

Posted by melissa_11 on 2024-06-09 14:25:08

Hi vicki03,

I have some good news. First, me and Jessie now have the same clothing limits, our moms agreed to this and this means that my rules are more relaxed now, since my moms decided that I no longer need strict rules in this regard.

At home, when we don't have visitors (other than Jessie and her mom), I'm allowed to wear anything I want, except underwear and pants. However, at quarter to 10, me and Jessie have to prepare for bed and that means that we must remove everything, and I do mean everything. Jessie used to wear a necklace at all times, but now we are only allowed to have hairbands and a smartwatch on our bodies. In the morning we can put on clothes after we finish our bathroom routine.

The most important thing though is that when we have visitors who know about our lifestyle, both me and Jessie have to have our private parts exposed. We can still have some clothes on, but our $%!@, butts and pussies have to be exposed at all times and we are not even allowed to wear anything that can partially cover our private parts at some times. Jessie has nice stockings and suspenders and she looks really cute when she wears them, but I don't have anything right now that I would wear in such occasion, so I would have to just be naked.

Finally, we still have to spend at least some time naked and this has to be by our own choice. Jessie decided to do this when she feels like it and I chose to spend each Friday afternoon wearing only a top. I'm happy that I have more freedom now and I'm really happy at the progress I've made and that my moms appreciate this. Last year I was hopelessly shy and now, even though I still get embarrassed sometimes, I'm (mostly) OK with being naked.

The other piece of good news is that Emily had an orgasm and it was entirely her own effort. She $%!@ed yesterday at our place, sitting on the couch, with her legs open wide and all of us watching. She was very embarrassed at first and we needed to encourage her, but once she warmed up and got excited, she came quickly. She is making good progress too.

Oh, and another thing, Jessie's mom met Bob once and is now excited about meeting him again at a dinner party at our home this week.

Posted by vicki03 on 2024-06-09 21:00:11

Not sure if I like that you are now less naked, but glad that you are ok with being naked and hope that you choose it more often :) And hope that Bob sees you and Jessie in all your beauty :) BTW you say that your $%!@ have to be exposed to some visitors (are there many such?), does it mean that you have $%!@ growing? :)

And of course happy for Emily, it seems she is breaking her locks. Was Jessie also there? Maybe next time you girls all $%!@e together, watching each other. I can say this is more fun!