Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Has anyone been forced to undress during a crime?

Movies and TV Shows with Robbery Strippings

Posted by indian citizen on 2005-02-26 12:32:49

Indian Movie

This scene is from an Indian movie, "Ghayal". It is not exactly of robbery though. Seven inmates flee from a prison. While fleeing, they overpower some guards, and strip them of their uniforms and guns. Then they flee, leaving the guards tied up with a tree, only in their undies. The scene gets highly humourous when the guards are found and rescued by a sexy female passerbye.

Posted by 2020 on 2005-02-27 18:36:28

Unidentified HBO(?) show

I found a video clip from a HBO (I think) show from a couple of years ago but unfortunately cannot find any record of what the show was called. In it a party is invaded by two gun-wielding criminals who order everyone to take their clothes off. The scene cuts between the group of men and women undressing and clothes piling up on the floor. It then cuts to naked people going to the window and throwing their clothes out the window (this seems to be happening in an apartment block). The scene pans to the party guests who are huddled together covering their private parts as well as they can with their hands and arms, one guy is using a vase of flowers for cover. One guy still has his socks on and one girl still has a pair of black knickers on under her tights because she is struggling to upzip one of her knee-high white zip-up boots but everyone else is standing there in their "birthday suits". Does this ring any bells with anyone?

Posted by VL on 2005-02-28 00:17:06

That show was Leap Years, and I have not seen it but that scene apparently is a big deal for the whole show...where all the main characters meet when they are robbed and stripped.

By any chance where did you find hte film clip of it? Do tell.

Posted by 2020 on 2005-02-28 00:28:06

I downloaded it from a link off a site called "Don't Look At Me!" which no longer exists. Maybe I could post it on a yahoo group

Posted by VL on 2005-02-28 02:49:40

Thanks....if you can find a place to post it would be great.