Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Has anyone been forced to undress during a crime?

Movies and TV Shows with Robbery Strippings

Posted by billysutton on 2005-11-29 17:06:49

I am sure we all should like to hear about movies/books with stripping scenes. Scenes from books are hardly ever mentioned in this forum. I suppose that is an indication that movies have usurped the role of books in our lives and, of course, one should not overlook the impact of the visual image over the written word. You know: 'a picture is worth a thousand words'. I have read a few 'policiers' with references to strip downs, but I can't bring most of the titles to mind, unfortunately. There is one in 'The Zebra Killings' by Howard, but the book should only be read by people not offended by scenes of a sexual nature. There is another strip down (chap robs a bank and makes the cashiers take off their pants [I read it several times to see if any female tellers lose their skirts, but sadly they do not feature!])in a book entitled - I think - 'Relentless'. A feature film was made of the book, but the strip down scene is omitted for some reason. Perhaps the film makers were more concerned with not causing offence than with maximising takings. If my memory serves me correctly, there is a strip down scene in the movie (and the accompanying book) entitled 'Big Bad Momma'(?)About Ma Barker, I believe. Following a bank raid she makes several female hostages burn their clothes on a fire so that they (ie Ma Barker and her gang, not the hostages) can keep warm. The moral to all this being: don't go near banks. I am sure there are plenty of books out there waiting to be discovered. Billy

Posted by Vviippeerr on 2005-12-02 05:32:54

I really do have many movie scenes and some book scenes. You see forced stripping has always been very interesting to me. And I'm always on the lookout for new scenes. So I'd better share. I'll give you some of my favorites and we can go from there. "Hands of a Stranger" this is a book and a movie starring Beverly D'Angelo. This scene is in both. D'Angelo is going to have an affair with her son’s coach and is in some sleazy hotel but then decided to back out. All of a sudden someone breaks in with a gun and robs them of rings, watches, purse, wallet and then orders both to strip. No nudity (made for TV movie) but very intense scene. The robber eventually rapes D’Angelo and takes pictures of both to blackmail them later. This movie is shown on Lifetime every once and a while. My favorite scene with nudity comes from the Playboy channel back in the early 80's. Almost impossible to find this movie. Sex Comedy about three gals who inherit a boat down in the Florida Keys and have to raise money to save it with car washes, etc. There is a lawyer and his secretary who are after the boat. You get the point. It came out on video titled Birds in Paradise I, II, II and IV. It was also released as Soft Touch I (Birds I & II) and Soft Touch II (Birds III & IV). Soft Touch is actually edited down some. This scene is in Birds III, Soft II. Anyway on to probably my favorite all time forced to strip scene. The lawyer and his secretary are having lunch with their banker friend and his wife at their home. Guy and gal break in and order the secretary to stand and they rob her of her rings, bracelet, necklace, dump out her purse etc. Just when she thinks it’s over they march her to the front of the room (so presumably everyone can see) and order her to strip. Very reluctantly looking at the other guest she strip down to panties. It cuts to the gal shaking down the lawyer who is then march to the front where the secretary is now completely nude. He too has to strip unfortunately the scene cut to somewhere else and when it cuts back there is a pile of clothes on the floor and all four are completely nude and covering. They are ordered to close their eyes and the robbers back away. The scene just sits there a good 15 seconds while the victims count. I should also mention the robbers rob a bar later on and force the lawyer (again) and a waitress to strip. Not quite as good as the first scene because the waitress starts to strip but then a cut when camera returns she’s completely nude. Still a good scene. Enough for now.

Posted by billysutton on 2005-12-02 07:52:37

Thanks for the feedback. I vaguely remember seeing the film of 'Hands of a Stranger'. I think that is the one where the bad guy prompts the stripping by incanting 'Simon says...'Or perhaps I am mistaking it for another film. I find it irritating when the camera pans away during the disrobing: what can the director be thinking? After all, I cannot think of anything more interesting for the audience to look at! LOL. I haven't seen the other film(s) you mention. They sound good.

Posted by Vviippeerr on 2005-12-03 05:23:04

Yes, I hate it when a director or whoever decided "hey let have a forced strippign scene" but then don't follow through. I'd rather have nudity but its better for me if you see the robbers ordering the stripping and the looks on the people's faces and then watching them undress. The Moonshine War scene is one of the best ever and no nudity but still very intense.
Let's have a few more. I have not seen the following movie. Found the description on another site. I'm hoping soemone has some pics or better yet a clip or at least can describe the scene a little better. Do they show the hostage takers ordering the hostages to strip and do they show them undressing?

Title: "Johnny 100 Pesos"

A hostage situation where people are being held hostage on a mid-level floor of some office building. The people negotating demanded proof that the hostages were alive. So the hostage takers agreed to have a tv helicopter fly in a front of the office window where the hostages would be standing.

The hostages, mainly men, but at least one woman, were then forced to take off all their clothing and stand in front the window naked. When the curtains on the window were pulled back for the helicopter, the live shot on TV showed the hostages completely naked with their arms at their sides. The men's $%!@es and the woman's breasts and bush were shown for at least 5 seconds.

Another onweof my favorites is "Dandelions". I actually found this one in my local video store. An early foreign Rutger Hauer movie. It's some sort of romance. At the beginning he picks up a girl hitch hiking and drives her to the Woods. There he pulls a gun on her and forces her to strip. here is full nudity in this scene. After she is completely naked, he chases her with the gun and makes her lean up against tree, proffering her $%!@. The then shoots her, but surprise, its's a water gun filled with blue dye. Full nudity and you see the girl stripping its dubbed but again one of the best ever.

Posted by Vviippeerr on 2005-12-03 05:23:56

Oh yea, your right simon says part is Hands of a Stranger.