Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Who has the Muscle, Moms or Teens?

Moms can surprise you

Posted by Jimmy05 on 2006-01-22 17:23:10

Cool story keep going id like to here more of that kinda story were a girl is stronger then a boy to a certian age then he beats her.

Posted by Del on 2006-01-24 00:02:47

Glad you’re interested Jimmy. There’s definitely something interesting about the time where a weaker boy begins to catch up to and then surpass a girl who has always proven she is stronger and tougher than him, especially if she is the competitive type. I see you’ve been to my poll on boys vs. girls: age and strength, so you know something about my neighbor girl from there. She was a naturally muscular tomboy with broad shoulders and thick arms that might have looked a little plump at rest, but really there were big hard muscles under a thin layer of fat. The way her biceps exploded when she reached up lift the hair off her neck in the summer used to drive me crazy, even as a kid. She could physically dominate the boys her age and younger from when she was about 5-6 until around 14-15. She always used to insist on playing the tackle, not touch, version of games like football because she could easily tackle any boy she could catch, but the boys her age had a hard time bringing her down, and the younger guys didn’t have much of a chance at all. She wasn’t mean but she loved to remind the boys regularly who was strongest. She would go after the boys her age and tackle them and wrestle them into a schoolgirl pin and make them “give.” She did the same with younger boys but then held both of their arms down with one hand and tickled them with the other.

Sadly, she grew to no more than about 5’3” and the boys kept getting bigger. They always got to be a few inches taller than her before they caught up to her strength. Even my mom used to say how amazed she was to see this big busted girl in the back yard manhandling and overpowering desperately struggling bigger boys from the neighborhood. The guy who beat her first was in her class at school. For a couple of years he had been better at things like throwing, catching, hitting and kicking balls, but she could still overpower him, to his great embarrassment and shame. He was a slim boy who grew taller and ran faster, but she still had more upper body strength. But finally one year he joined a summer training program for sports in the fall. He started working out every day and she didn’t. They didn’t encounter each other as often in backyard sports as before, but one day they both appeared and he was ready. He managed to power her arm down after a hard struggle. She challenged him to a wrestling match and she put all she had into winning, but he overwhelmed her pretty quickly and she found herself on her back helpless for the first time against a peer. She was stunned and couldn’t quite believe it. They had a few more encounters that summer and she was determined to avenge her loss. But he put everything he had into beating her as roughly and decisively as possible to prove his superiority to himself and to her. She was more badly outclassed and humiliated each time she tried him. She finally accepted that he was now much too big and strong for her. She went back to dominating the other boys, who had begun to think that she was "only a girl" after all.

Posted by Jimmy05 on 2006-01-25 16:33:20

Dell awsome story it makes me want to hear more U said there were girls and boys beating on each other all the time so i wanna here more :) Jimmy

Posted by Del on 2006-01-25 17:23:18

There wasn't much beating on each other, more just friendly competition in rough games, wrestling and athletic contests, but there was quite a bit of that. I can write about a few more events later.

As for my neighbor, the tomboy, she wasn't into hitting or being hit. Only a couple couple times did things get a little out of control and a boy started punching and kicking her. She got mad and charged him and tackled him and wrestled him into a painful hold and made him beg her to let him go. She made him promise not to hit anyone any more and put more pressure on him to show she was serious.

I'm sure there must be stories like these from almost every school. What about you Jimmy? Do you know of such things in your school or neighborhood.

Posted by Jimmy05 on 2006-01-27 15:53:42

sorry dell I dont really no any storys were a girl became stronger then a boy I was already stronger then the girls. I was used to overpowering girls. I only saw one girl beat a boy after a little struggle once but the boy was skinny. then my young friend armwrestled his mom and she toasted him he was 14 and skinny. he is almmost 17 and he still cant beat me with both his arms. but he does have some lean biceps they messure around 12 and there like steel to. His mom had 12 inch arms two when they first armwreslted. I toasted his mom. But my friend is very weak He would still lose to her i bet what a $%!@ing weak $%!@ christ. 17 and cant beat his mom that is a shame not even a man yet lol. I talk to him about putting on muscle but thats like talking to a girl. one the other hand he has a 6 year old brother that can beat his 9 yearold sister but they have diffrent dads and the boy is built like a brick $%!@ house that boy will probly be like me when he is older he has muscles already!!! thats all the storys i got for now ill tell ya more as i think of them. I got a few more but its allways me winning so if you dont want to here about we winning all the time let me no lol Jimmy