Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Who has the Muscle, Moms or Teens?

Moms can surprise you

Posted by Jimmy05 on 2006-02-01 16:12:03

end of problem ? i wanna here more :) more and more and more

Posted by Del on 2006-02-01 18:11:50

I don't really know any more about that story. My friend worked out obsessively and made himself a lot stronger than the big rough girls. After he just plain overpowered and dominated the biggest toughest girl all of the girls were afraid to physically challenge him. His younger sister got pretty strong too. I never heard any stories about her except that her 220 pound dad used to show off her ab strength by standing on her belly.

I think most girls are weaker than the average boys their age, but thesr experiences show that there are quite a few girls around who are stronger than average boys and some who give the strongest boys a run for their money. Most boys will lose to these naturally strong girls until the boys either start working out or go thru puberty and outgrow the girls.

From my youth I don't remember any cases where the naturally strong girls started lifting seriously. I still think that if the tomboy had started lifting seriously she would have stayed stronger than quite a few boys in her school. With all of her experience maybe she could have been a starter on the wrestling team - lol. And if those brawny Scandanavian girls had started lifting like my friend, he would have been in bigger trouble than ever - lol. These days there are a lot more girls working out in the gym so boys can't always expect to surpass them just by growing up.