Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Why girls win?

Sometimes we're just bigger and stronger

Posted by biggerboned on 2004-08-05 14:08:41

I really have to laugh at some of the silly posts about girls getting raped and not being able to fight past our 15th birthday. I am a 5'8" 240 lb Hispanic female and I started beating up men when I was about 11. I enjoy just about any method of putting any guy in pain and let me tell you how; I know exactly where to smash a guy or grab him to really ruin his day. Besides that, if I catch a guy, any guy around the neck with my legs he is totally screwed. Lastly, I guarantee I will never be raped but I have already strapped on and violated the rear end of some wimpy white guy I met at a nightspot. Oh and by the way I'm only 17. No man is safe as long as I'm around.

Posted by Domino1 on 2004-08-10 18:01:05

biggerboned, you think you're tough, but I think you can only beat guys by sneaking up behind them and by throwing your weight around, never in a real fight. I'm younger than you, taller and a lot lighter. You wouldn't have a chance against me because you are only a fat girl. With your soft girlish muscles, you are weaker and slower than me. My only challenge is to stay out from under you--LOL. After a couple of punches into your soft belly you're finished. You won't be able to hold of a 12 year old.

========== In Reply To ========== I really have to laugh at some of the silly posts about girls getting raped and not being able to fight past our 15th birthday. I am a 5'8" 240 lb Hispanic female and I started beating up men when I was about 11. I enjoy just about any method of putting any guy in pain and let me tell you how; I know exactly where to smash a guy or grab him to really ruin his day. Besides that, if I catch a guy, any guy around the neck with my legs he is totally screwed. Lastly, I guarantee I will never be raped but I have already strapped on and violated the rear end of some wimpy white guy I met at a nightspot. Oh and by the way I'm only 17. No man is safe as long as I'm around.

Posted by buster on 2004-08-28 23:42:55

I'd put my money on biggerboned.

By the way, she beats guys up because she is strong and superior to them. She has thick, muscular legs that turn big men into screaming wimps. She has enormous power and knows how to use it. There are very few people who could stand her headscissor and not submit. I have no doubt she could outwrestle and probably kill both me and my girlfriend (probably at the same time). She doesn't need to "sneak up" on anybody to win; she only needs to "show up".

========== In Reply To ========== biggerboned, you think you're tough, but I think you can only beat guys by sneaking up behind them and by throwing your weight around, never in a real fight. I'm younger than you, taller and a lot lighter. You wouldn't have a chance against me because you are only a fat girl. With your soft girlish muscles, you are weaker and slower than me. My only challenge is to stay out from under you--LOL. After a couple of punches into your soft belly you're finished. You won't be able to hold of a 12 year old.

========== In Reply To ========== I really have to laugh at some of the silly posts about girls getting raped and not being able to fight past our 15th birthday. I am a 5'8" 240 lb Hispanic female and I started beating up men when I was about 11. I enjoy just about any method of putting any guy in pain and let me tell you how; I know exactly where to smash a guy or grab him to really ruin his day. Besides that, if I catch a guy, any guy around the neck with my legs he is totally screwed. Lastly, I guarantee I will never be raped but I have already strapped on and violated the rear end of some wimpy white guy I met at a nightspot. Oh and by the way I'm only 17. No man is safe as long as I'm around.

Posted by Andrew Proctor on 2004-11-10 10:59:17

girls are stronger

Posted by Jujitsu Kristen on 2004-12-07 04:45:04

People like you should be locked in a cage.