Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys forced to go barefoot during the summer

FORCED to go barefoot!?!

Posted by barefootedboy on 2004-07-12 00:26:14

Nicolas: I am shocked and appalled at what your parents are doing to you. I have never heard of such a thing. I think you should report them to DHS if you live in America.

I myself love going barefoot, and so do my brothers, but from choice, and we love our parents for LETTING us go barefoot all the time--which is what most kids have an issue with.

I have one of the biggest sites on the internet on going barefoot. Please read that and perhaps you will see a different perspective. I would not ever go against your wishes, so you need not worry. but would like to hear from you, if nothing else for research for the site. You can reach me on the last page of it.

Nicolas, I am sorry that something that is so fun for most kids has been perverted into a torture for you. I think your parents are evil for doing this, and when you are grown I hope you remember this:

A parent owes his child: EVERYTHING A child owes his parents: NOTHING.

If you show this to your mom and dad I hope they repond to me and explain, because I see no excuse for any boy being tortured--and this IS torture--in such a manner. I'd buy you shoes if money were the issue I think this is so bad.

WEBSITE: http://community.webtv.net/barefootrob/GoingBarefoot