Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys forced to go barefoot during the summer

bare footed boy

Posted by Qwerty1234 on 2011-02-05 17:15:02

Why? Girl can do what ever. The benefits are not just for boys,girls benefit to from being barefoot. Why should girls have soft feet? Why should boys have more body showing? That's kinda sexist.

Posted by the unknown on 2014-03-17 22:21:08

@szczurnika:

That is a one-sided comment. If anything, I know MORE girls who go barefoot than boys.

Another thing is that keeping your feet "Soft and pretty" doesn't really matter if you wear actual protective shoes a lot. It's not like anyone's going to see your feet unless you wear sandals in public, which expose your feet almost just as much as going barefoot anyway.

Overall, it depends on the person. I believe that it's possible for one sex to go barefoot more than the other, but that's just because there happen to be more people of that sex who like going barefoot.

Posted by cosetta on 2014-12-05 07:28:16

My brother 12 years old must always stand barefoot in the summer . He usually wears a T-shirt , shorts , bare legs and bare feet . I also like to go barefoot sometimes in the summer , but I can choose whether to put shoes or go barefoot , I can also choose how to dress . My mom believes that he should go barefoot because it moves away a bit ' less from home and barefoot behaves a little ' better.

Posted by Alpha11 on 2014-12-25 00:20:25

I am allowed to go barefoot almost whenever I want except at school we have to wear closed toed shoes and socks.

At home or around the neighborhood or at my best friends house I go barefoot almost all the time except when its really super cold

Posted by Alpha11 on 2014-12-25 05:35:00

What's good, Jacko23 ?