Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys forced to go barefoot during the summer

bare footed boy

Posted by Ross19 on 2018-02-18 08:12:54

Why was it embarrassing?

I was always barefoot throughout the summer whilst my sisters wore shoes. Often I’d be the only one barefoot. At first I felt humiliated but after a week I didn’t care.

Posted by hadomountain on 2018-02-18 15:22:56

just because i know it sounds stupid but i felt "weaker" or less in control being barefooted when she had shoes-----these days i like it and miss it but felt different then

you must agree because you felt humiliated at first? not so bad once you're used to it but you feel "vulnerable" at first?

i was glad my male cousin was barefoot with me--least i wasn't on my own

Posted by Ross19 on 2018-02-18 16:59:12

Vulnerable is probably a better word for it.

You are lucky that you had your cousin to be barefoot with, often I was the only one barefoot.

Posted by mahnoor buri on 2020-08-09 08:13:36

Telangana CM K. Chandrashekhar Rao has announced a new scheme for unemployed youth of the state named TS Nirudyoga Bruthi. Under this scheme, he announced to provide an amount of Rs.3016/- per month as an unemployment allowance to the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi 2020 unemployed youth of the state. TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration Online & Apply Official Website: Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi TS Unemployment Scheme Application Form There is some great news for unemployed youth of Telangana. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh K. Chandrasekhar Rao, popularly known as KCR; has announced a new scheme for all the unemployed youth in the state of Telangana. The scheme is known as TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme and has been launched by the present government under their CM KCR. A similar scheme is already run by the Government of Andhra Pradesh named AP Yuva Neshtam Scheme.

Posted by mahnoor buri on 2020-08-14 05:52:08

Thank you for writing an article about this topic here. I will make sure that all my https://altosplitpdf.com/about-us friends get to read this article. I'll share the link to this article with them right now.