Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Different length pubes

"have to trim"

Posted by missfuking on 2015-08-28 18:01:40

I've never understood why women worry about nipples sticking through, camel toes, vpls etc. Can't say I give a $%!@! I've never done anything about it if I've had one! Modern fashion is definitely contradictory, but no problem for girls like me who simply do not care! We do quite well out of it really!

Posted by missfuking on 2015-09-12 15:21:51

Personally I hate thongs, they're not even that comfortable! Give me lacy bikini cut every time!!! And I can understand what you're saying about commando, but I bet if you came home to a girl with a short skirt on, who decided to open her legs revealling there was nothing preventing access to her $%!@, you'd be pretty turned on! Unless her attitude to maintenance down there was as slack as mine!!!

Posted by missfuking on 2015-10-30 22:20:14

I don't think anyone would describe a $%!@ as being pretty, so I don't see the point putting any effort in to making it more visible down there, or tidier. At the end of the day, hair or no hair it works the same so $%!@ it. How would you feel if those knickers hadn't been changed daily?? To be honest, loads see my knickers, particularly if they get into my house as I'm not exactly ladylike and elegant so my legs do end up apart quite a bit!

I don't personally find thongs comfortable. I find they go up my arse and give a wedgie, and can irritate your slit at the same time.

And no, I'm sure it wouldn't take much encouragement!! And I'm sure it wouldn't take much encouragement to make sure they're damp fairly often if you volunteered to ensure any 'spills' were cleaned up!

Posted by missfuking on 2015-11-06 21:58:56

Mine are always discoloured at the end of the day (unless they're a dark colour to begin with). A number of pairs are permanently stained (or stained to a level that requires more effort to remove than I'm willing to put in - clue: more than 0 effort). Mine don't go crusty, not when I'm wearing them anyway - I suppose they would if I left them unwashed for a while!

I'm having to change them daily at the moment unfortunately. It's that week for me so they're getting quite messy! Rinse them through but it doesn't get rid of all the blood unfortunately so I am changing daily :(

If I wasn't cleaning $%!@ up, I'd just go absolutely anywhere believe me! I'd never $%!@ in a toilet again!

Posted by missfuking on 2015-11-06 22:17:28

I mean if you were clearing up, I wouldn't recommend putting down an expensive carpet - I'd $%!@ on it whether it was brand new or not... I'd have to get more black uggs as brown ones show the stains, and as I would be $%!@ing with 0 care, they would be crumbling in seconds! Same goes for furniture, so leather!

Honestly the only reason I don't just $%!@ wherever whenever is tidying up... Although it doesn't often stop me!