Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Different length pubes

"have to trim"

Posted by missfuking on 2015-12-27 16:46:51

$%!@ing in a sewer would be alright, but you wouldn't get the naughty factor!

Posted by boizrus on 2015-12-27 18:18:55

The shower has a non porous floor that can be hygienically washed. $%!@ing onto a wood or even bare concrete floor allows the $%!@ to soak in and then feed bacteria which is why you get the smell. Think about it!

I just think you are too lazy to move your body to $%!@ in the loo, so you make out it gives you a sexual thrill.

Posted by missfuking on 2015-12-31 17:54:51

Lets be honest - who doesn't $%!@ in the shower?! Its just a glorified toilet anyway!!

I'll be honest laziness is a big part of it for me. $%!@ing my knickers isn't a big deal, it doesn't bother me, it's got a nice naughty feeling and serves a purpose of relieving yourself. As said, you also get a naughty feeling from it.

Many people turn their noses up at it, but that's probably one of the reasons we keep on doing it! We will go to quite a lot of effort to get away with it - moving hotel room furniture, $%!@ing on the carpet and moving it back is an example of this.

Posted by missfuking on 2016-01-02 17:00:50

I prefer to wear a skirt and move over to the next seat, soak it and move back! Wet jeans in public wouldn't be an option for me! Also means there's less clean up for me which is always a bonus!

I think you probably are more into the soaking feeling of it than I am. I'm just a fan of the convenience of it and not worried by a bit of mess (or the state of my underwear)!

Never understood why anyone would object to $%!@ing in the shower! I think most say they object to it even though they do it purely to look good infront of others. I'm fairly honest about it, I usually $%!@ in my shower and any other shower for that matter!

Posted by missfuking on 2016-01-09 00:49:56

You can, but you can show a lot more than you realise if you're not careful!! I do sometimes drop my knickers as I move seat, especially if I know I'm going to be out for a long time after seeing what I'm there for, otherwise it's more effort than I'm willing to put in! Move back to my normal seat when I'm finished!

I can say I'm sure everyone does too. Just some are too stupid to admit it!