Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

nocturnal emmission

What age did you first "get wet"?

Posted by quinnsboy on 2006-12-21 11:18:34

when im 12 yrs...i don rember the dream bit but i squirted an that wuz that,,,,new idea like...whats this ?

Posted by quinnsboy on 2006-12-21 11:22:48

the prob ios that nobuddy tells u nuthin....all what happins is s$%!@in an stuff from the guyz @ scool an then some biggir guy shows how to do it with no dreamin....ure daddy nevir tells....no buddy tells u jus lern is all parints should get beltid like theyre beltin us...an thats for not tellin how it is....there not honist

Posted by pollphoenix on 2008-03-25 21:36:24

You are the biggest moron ever! Do you think that spelling like that makes you cool or something?

Posted by wildncrazywa on 2009-04-07 04:05:24

I had my first wet dream right around my 14th birthday (yes I was a late bloomer). I don't remember the dream, other than it was sexual in some way. I woke up in mid-$%!@, spraying my watery $%!@ all over my groin (I was sleeping naked as usual), and started crying because I thought I had wet the bed again (something I did every night until I was 8 or 9, and every so often until I was 12). It happened every few nights for several months until a frined filled me in on what was happening to me, and taught me how to jerk off; after that I only had a few wet dreams, ad learned to love them (they felt so GOOD!)

Posted by jimmmy1 on 2015-02-21 02:57:53

I was late, 15ish but I still have wet dreams at least 2-3x per week