Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Is this enough proof for all of you who do not believe in...

proof

Posted by Dr.Smart on 2005-08-20 06:45:04

First of all: Jesus could NOT possibly be the mesaih. Second of all Jesus would have been blasphemous to call himself the son of god...Which he was first called by Paul. Next, Hell is only fiery, nothing else is bad with it, unless you take non-bible refrences. I don't care what you believe in, just don't ask me to believe in contradictory falsley based beliefs. About Jesus: Can't be the mesiah because the mesiah: 1. Is mortal 2. Brings the end to war 3. Completes the entire prophecy, and he missed more than those two 4. Unites everyone who is good. And don't give me this "second coming" bull, he came close, but there is no half credit.

Posted by Music412 on 2005-08-22 02:36:39

My beliefs: Jesus was mortal and if we were more like him, war would never have existed.

Posted by xbplayer234 on 2005-08-25 22:34:03

And that is exactly who the anti christ will be Dr. Smart, he WILL end all wars, he WILL complete the prophecy. Who you are reffering to is the Anti Christ, the one who will trick all of you non-believers into thinking he is God, and in that, when he breaks the treaty, HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE

Posted by chucksmom on 2005-08-28 04:42:41

Gee XB - you sound crazier than JZ Knight...

Perhaps fundies and wacky new-agers have more in common than I thought!

Posted by Nicholas Brown on 2005-08-28 07:40:45

Just out of curiosity, where did JZ Knight get the idea that they were a Lemurian? (As far as I can gather, past life regression is highly accurate, but I've never heard of anyone being a Lemurian in a past life).