Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys Summer Clothes

Clothing in general

Posted by Terry07 on 2022-03-01 09:52:07

Honestly that sounds weird. I don't think a 4 year old would do that - just maybe they see something like this happening to you before and just get curious.

You sure get more looks and attention when being naked or close to it. That's here the same. So I don't think I'd get touched or looked at when I'd be fully dressed.

In situations I $%!@ on the ground and have to clean it off later - when it's inside. I think it's normal that touching can make you horny and most will find a way to get a reliefe. My parents and family are not that anti sex.

There are a lot of things I'd get spanked for so it's not easy to tell in details. I think everyone is hiding something. What do you mean with sex stuff with others?

Posted by john09 on 2022-03-02 00:35:47

Sure it's weird I guess. I asked him about it and he is used to playing with his dad's $%!@ so I guess it was normal for him.

I try to avoid cuming on the ground inside because the apartments here are all carpeted and parents don't want a mess on carpets. They are nice enough to let me be naked in their home so I don't want to be rude. Do you not have carpets there or do you have a good way to get $%!@ out of carpets?

I'm glad your parents are ok with you relieving yourself. It would be terrible to have to be naked and touched without also being able to jack off. I can't even imagine it I would probably go crazy!

Yeah there are lots of things I would get spaked for too. Bad grades or not doing chores or being "uppity" whatever that means. It just seems to mean that they don't like what I'm saying. My sisters are usually nice but my big brother can be really mean. I'm supposed to just ignore him but he sure doesn't make it easy. If I complain to much then we both get spanked. Yeah your right there's plenty more so it's not easy to go into detail. :D

As far as sex stuff with others I guess I just mean trying to do more than just touching. There is so much more to do then just jacking off. So if someone is into touching then they are usually ok doing more. Some of my friends are into sucking off and butt sex and such. For me that is an added bonus to being able to go naked so I was wondering if this was the same for you.

Posted by Terry07 on 2022-03-04 10:24:42

No I don't really know how to get $%!@ out of carpets. There will always a white spot left I guess... Sorry

Posted by john09 on 2022-03-04 17:27:12

No need to be sorry I really do appreciate you taking the time to respond. I would have been surprised if you did have a way which was why I had to ask. Feel free to ask me questions since I asked so many.

Posted by Terry07 on 2022-03-04 17:57:46

Thanks. No questions John, bye!