Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys Summer Clothes

Clothing in general

Posted by .Tyu. on 2022-09-15 18:38:29

Home: most of the time butt naked or just bikini bottoms and barefoot.

Sleepover: tank and shorts until bedtime. Naked some people's houses or long shirt and no bottoms.

Outside: At night butt naked if after 8pm

Posted by LucasOnDisplay on 2022-09-16 12:01:01

I'm basically the same Tyu, except it's not my choice. Mom doesn't see the point in letting me wear clothes if I'm at home, if I'm with friends or family who already know me, or if no one can see me anyway, so I'm naked most of the time.

Posted by john09 on 2022-09-21 02:08:14

Hey Tyu I just want to check that you are a guy right? If so can you send me a link to what kind of bikini bottoms you wear? I hadn't really considered that as something a guy could wear so I am having trouble picturing it. If it was made for a girl would it be too tight for the balls and $%!@? Is the bikini bottom because you like it or is it a compromise with your parents so that you are wearing something? How comfortable is it?

Also why naked outside after 8pm? That sounds like a parent compromise too but I'm curious how it came to that. I tried getting my parents to accept me being naked but they wouldn't budge so the best I got was shorts only. I have to get my naked time outside the house where they won't know.

Hey Lucas glad to see you are still around. I hope things are going well for you!

Posted by .Tyu. on 2022-09-21 04:06:05

I am a guy and bikini bottoms are my choice for clothing if I decide to wear anything. They those bottoms for boys it's like a g string. I go naked outside in the dark cause it's hard to see me.

Posted by john09 on 2022-09-22 04:23:09

Looks like I was totally wrong. Glad it's your choice though and not something your parents are making you do.

So I tried looking for boy g string and found things like this https://lostboyunderwear.com/shop/underwear-g-string is that the kind of thing you wear? I didn't really find anything meant for boys more for men although I could probably fit a S size maybe. I haven't really bought my own clothes though so I don't know plus theres no way I could spend $25 on that. Do you know of any physical stores that carry that kind of stuff?

Thanks for helping me out with this!