Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

UK SCHOOL PUNISHMENTS

Deserve A Spanking?

Posted by bend over boy on 2011-11-30 20:39:01

I GOT THE CANE EVERYDAY FROM MY PARENTS BARE BUTTOCKS IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE FAMILY

Posted by tasha lee on 2012-11-20 16:24:11

I absolutely hate doing lines. And don't believe they have abolished CP in UK because in some parts they still do. I should know. I received 12 of the best from our male headmaster last week, and had to come back on saturday(next day) for 6 of the best more but ended up getting 18 because i kept moving.

Posted by grinders on 2023-08-22 20:56:04

Friends, good day. I would like to suggest a website https://www.thesishelpers.com/medical that will make our online battles a little bit simpler for those who are interested in the topic. Up until I stumbled onto this website, I was a student who had been struggling for a while to write a dissertation. I did not regret ordering a paper about medicine. The authors there are skilled and well knowledgeable about medical subjects. Moreover, the words burn! never had a failure. I was happy with the prices, especially in light of the quality. And put aside any potential subtleties; getting your money back is the main concern. It's incredibly helpful that you can request a task even at odd hours. This website, in my opinion, is a godsend for medical students!