Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

guys getting beat up or unable to lift something

me

Posted by maze : a sissy with a pu$$y on 2008-07-01 10:28:01

the same thing happens to me, but i dont find it much fun, girls tell me that i am one of them and that's humiliating

Posted by notmuchlonger on 2008-07-06 16:09:41

I am a mid aged guy, I weigh 135 pounds and have never been able to bench press more than 80 pounds and I have been getting beat up by 80 to 110 pound kids between 11 to 15 since I can remember. I have never even fought anyone over 115 pounds and never won against anyone over 105 pounds. Got beat up by a 21 year old 80 pound guy who never won a fight before last night.

Posted by notmuchlonger on 2008-08-21 22:40:34

I had a 13 year old 100 pound kid who never won a fight before and I beat up 3 months ago when he was 90 pounds come up to me in a Suit and tie Friday night He looked as wimpy as before, So I accepted his challange to a fight. We locked up each others arms. He then got me to the ground, held me down and wore me down, then he hit me in the ribs and gut about 10 times, I was unable to do anything. he then sat on me and hit me in the jaw about 20 times, I was barely awake when he took my suit, shirt, tie and pants off. and proceeded to do me.

Posted by lovetodoit on 2008-11-09 18:08:23

I like haveing sex with smaller weak guys with just a little bit of muscle. I do it while I am in a tight White Dress and like having a guy in a good suit and tie do me while we both have our clothes still on.

Posted by netana on 2008-12-21 13:35:43

Well I'll tell you being weak and getting beat up didn't get me any girls when I was in school and it was always older bigger people fighting me too until I started to work out, learn to box, and use martial arts, and generally look scarier than all holy hell that people started to respect (fear) me. I eventually discovered that I was a nerd, but was previously unable to be myself because I was trying to be something I'm not. I also discovered that I hate football which was the sport of choice for jocks.